Chapter 8: Prom isn't for pussies

*THIS IS THE PROM DRESS MAGGIE WEARS*

When I got home I ate really fast because there wasn't much time to get ready for Prom. I rushed to my room upstairs and put my light pink dress on. It had skinny straps and was fairly short but with an elegant touch. I applied my makeup carefully so as not to smudge some, as I looked up to my desk mirror I didn't even realize who was looking back at me. Between what happened with Austin's kiss and Ethan coming back into my life, I was surprised I was going to the Prom at all. I tried to not be foolish by letting my feelings get to me and instead quickly added a necklace, a bracelet and some earrings as accessories then deciding to take off my glasses. As I was editing the finishing touches, the doorbell rang. I knew who it was. I ran carefully back down the stairs to open the door. I put my hand on the handle and straightened my hair in place.

"So you still remember where I live after these years." I said. "How could I forget those days we had as a group." Ethan said, remembering fun memories. He was wearing a gray blazer that matched his pants and had a dark blue button up shirt attached with a lighter gray tie. His hair was messy but sexy messy. He actually was kinda... hot, really hot. "Well shall we go?" I asked, smirking while looking into his green eyes. "Yes we shall" He said, stepping aside so I could go outside, quiet enough to make sure my parents don't see him and decide to go over cherished times they had with Ethan and me.

I had no idea Ethan owned a car, but who was I to know anything new about him. It was a decent 2022  Black BRZ Subaru and holy fuck it was enough to make my friends jealous. "Nice car" I said, eyeing it. "Really? It's not much but it works." He said opening the car door of the passenger seat for me.

As he walked to the drivers side and opened the door sitting down. He closed the door and began looking at my body up and down. I couldn't tell what he was thinking, his face was unreadable. He looked up and I met his dark green eyes.

"You look beautiful" he said softly, when the hell did he become all seductive. No guy had ever called me beautiful before, maybe sexy, hot but never beautiful.

I pulled away from his eyes quickly while swallowing loudly enough to be heard. "We should go, we don't want to be late."

The ride there was pretty much quiet but I could see him turn to look at me every now and then. 

Next chapter will be here soon I just need time to write the big Finale!!

THANK YOU SO  MUCH FOR COMING THIS FAR IT MUST HAVE BEEN A PAIN <3