Chapter 3: A Connection

You stood there, frozen. Then the cold metal hands spun you around to face... a moon? He was like sun but a moon... Is this what they were warning me about? "U-Uhm hi?" You said nervously while giving an awkward smile.

"Hm, Sun was right you are cute" He said smirking and slowly walking towards you, your face immediately turned a pink color and he snickered.

He pushed you against the wall right next to the light switch, pinning your wrists to the wall with one hand. He used his other hand to explore the rest of your body, his cold hand starts creeping up your shirt. His hand then feels around your curves. He crashed his lips against yours, gripping onto your waist. You stood there, startled but slowly melted into the kiss. You thought this was a perfect chance to turn the light back on. You slowly slid your hand up the wall next to you and started feeling around.

You felt the light switch and quickly flipped it back up. Causing the moon man to turn into sun. "AHHH Y/N I'M SO SORRY!" Sun yelled "Ummm uh i-its ok" You replied stuttering... Sun then ran off to his room.

<Moondrop pov>

Ah. There she is, y/n. "My little star... What are you doing up so late..?" I said seductively as I turn her around to face me...  What a pretty girl... "Hm, Sun was right you are cute" I said while smirking and walking closer to her forcing her to walk backward... Oh, how I would love to feel her lips on mine. I want her, and I always get what I want. I push her against the wall and pin her hands up with one hand. Her being vulnerable while she looks up at me makes me want more of her... I went to feel her body I could feel her shivers from my cold metal hands. Her soft skin felt so nice. I couldn't resist anymore, I HAD to kiss her. Her soft lips tasted like sweet citrus... Suddenly the lights turned back on...

<Sundrop pov>

(speaking thru da minds)

Sun: MOON!!! STOP IT

Moon: Why are ya jealous?

Sun: STOPPP YOU MIGHT BE SCARING HER!!!!

Then the lights turned on and I realized I was kissing her...

"AHHHHH Y/N IM SO SORRYYYYY" I yelled, freaking out a bit "Ummm uh i-its ok" She replied 

I ran away in embarrassment to my room. "Do they hate me now? What if she quits her job cause of me? I can't lose her..." Negative thoughts filled my mind as I sat on the bed

knock knock

It was y/n... "y/n..." I said sadly "Hey sun... What you did before... I didn't really mind, I kinda enjoyed it..." She said smiling a little bit "w-what?" I said confused "WAIT DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD?? I-I- I- IM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TOO" She said shocked. I felt the same butterflies flood my stomach again and got up to kiss her again... Her soft lips made me like her even more... She broke the kiss and said "I like you, sunny" I felt as if my face went red and quickly responded with "I like you too, Sunshine"

<y/n pov>

I went after him and knocked on his doors... "y/n..." he said sadly "Hey sun... What you did before... I didn't really mind, I kinda enjoyed it..." I said without thinking then I realized what I said "WAIT DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD?? I-I- I- IM SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TOO" I said stuttering.

He then stood up from his bed walking to me. Leaning a bit down to kiss me, this time I knew and wasn't startled after a few seconds I broke the kiss and said "I like you, Sunny" His face went red and swiftly replied with "I like you too, Sunshine" I started blushing at the new nickname.

time skip to the parents pickin up the youths

After the parents leave with their children the lights suddenly go out.

"My little star~" Moon calls out "Yea?" you reply. He suddenly pops up from behind the desk, making you jump a little. He giggles and goes around the desk to be in front of you.

SMUT STARTS HEREEE IF YOU DONT LIKE SMUT PLS SKIP THIS PARTTT

He picks you up and wraps your legs around him. He puts you on the desk, spreading your legs open so he can be closer to you... You start blushing so you try to hide your face by looking down. He grabs your chin forcing you to look at him and goes in for a kiss. You start making out with him, he lets go to take off your sweater and goes back into the kiss. He slowly starts unbuttoning your shirt... You let go and he says "Your body is beautiful" Your face goes red while looking at a tent in his pants... 

"That's what you do to me~" he whispers unclipping your bra. "May I~?" He says, you nod because your speechless from the sexual tension in the room. He takes off your pants while you lift yourself up a little. He takes off your wet underwear, then he lays you down on the table spreading your legs apart. He starts licking, and you start moaning softly. He dips his tongue in and your moans get louder. He starts taking off his pants showing his 7-inch member that kind of looks like a dildo, It's dark blue but slowly gets darker at the tip.

You're a bit confused on why they put that feature on him...  (ur a virgirn btw)

Without warning he slams into you, giving you no time to adjust. It did really hurt at first but then it turned from pain into pleasure. He starts thrusting roughly, both of you moaning loudly. His thrusts get sloppier as he says "C-can I c-cum into y-you?" "Mhm" you reply quickly. "WAIT HE HAS CUM??? DOES THAT MEAN HE CAN HAVE CHILDREN? nvm nvm" You thought to yourself. He finishes with one last thrust, filling you up with his "cum" . (but like what would it even be yk)

You got up from the table and saw a lot of bruises from how rough he went. As soon as you tried standing up, your legs gave up on you and you fell to the ground.

Moon laughs and says "Oops didnt know I went that rough" He picks you up and puts you on the table helping you get dressed. He then carries you up to his room, bridal style. He places you on his bed and says "Ok just wait one sec ill be back" "Ok!" You reply

He comes back with water and snacks, handing you them. You take a sip of water and say "Thank you moony... I love you." His face gets red and she replies with "I love you too y/n" 

He smiles at you as he watches you enjoy the snacks.

REMEMBER AFTERCARE AND CONSENT IS IMPORTANT!!!

okkk dats all for dis chapter i hope yall like it since idk how to write smut lmao