Chapter 7: Negative results...

<y/n pov>

I woke up next to a blonde, forgetting that sun and moon revealed their human form to me since i had just woken up. I immediately jumped out of bed and said " WHO ARE YOU?!" Sun turned over and said in a tired voice "wut" 

"Oh yea forgot about that" I said calmly as I sat on the bed giving him a kiss. "Ughh do I have to go to work todayyyyy" I said while lying back in the bed. "mhm" sun said while getting up. He kissed my forehead and got out. "Oh yea do you guys have pregnancy tests" I said while turning around to look at him. 

"Hm, I don't think so." Sun said, "Hm, ok ill go get one after my shift" I replied. I got out of bed to get ready for work.

 <Sundrop pov>

God she is so beautiful... The things I would do to her right now... I mean we have a little time to spare. She started changing and as I was watching I felt something poke my arm... "Fuuccck" I whispered thinking she wouldnt hear. "Whats wrong sunny?" She said walking toward me. Her voice made me harder.. lord have mercy...

"U-uh could you help me with something sunshine?" I said flustered. "Yea! What is it?" She said innocently... I slowly moved my arm to show the bulge in my pants.

YALL SMUT STARTS HERE WARNING

"Oh- Uhhh.. I can fix that" She said winking at me. 

<a/u pov>

Sun then picked y/n up and throwed her onto the bed. He quickly unbuckled his belt and took out his dick. It was bigger then his animatronic one... He quickly took off your underwear and spread your legs open. He looked at you for consent. You looked back at him giving him a nod bc wtoo scared to say anything cuz dayum this dick was HAYUUUGE. He slowly put it in giving you time to adjust to the size. You whimpered because it was a little painful. "Are you okay y/n? Does it hurt?" Sun said, he was so gentle. "I'm okay, sun" You said. He started thrusting slowly. He started speeding up and you both started moaning louder. You already reached your climax and he hit your g-spot which made you cum immediatly, he didnt stop thrusting though and the overstimulation caused you to cum again. He pulled and cummed onto your stomach. He licked you clean and layed next to you breathing heavily. 

Your phone got a notif and you checked it quickly. "Oh, apparently I also have the night shift!" You said. Sun gasped and said "So you can stay over again?" "Mhm!" You replied joyfully. "YAY!!" Sun said. You blushed and kissed him on the cheek. You got up to get ready for work again.

Once you were done you turned around and saw the animatronic sun. You smiled at him softly and walked out.

YO WE GON TIME SKIP TO THE NIGHT SHIFT K?

<y/n pov>

Ok I just have to check on all the animatronics, and look at the security cameras untill 3 am. Sounds easy... I was the only one on night shift so I took moon (human) with me so i wasnt alone.

"Lets start with freddys room." I said

After checking all the rooms I went to check the security cameras. It was moons first time out of the daycare so he was really distracted with the place. Suddenly Roxy came out of no where lunging at me. I screamed and Moon quickly looked over and said "Y/N!!!" He ran over and pushed roxy off. Roxy was looking at him up and down, confused and said "uhhh, you know your in your human form?" He quickly said "Yeah yeah whatever she already knows just stop hurting her roxy" while helping me up. "Haha what are you guys... dating? Oooo do you like her moooon" Roxy said teasing him like they were in grade 3. I got nervous and started biting my nails when moon said "uhhh yeaa" 

"I- nevermind you guys are cute, im not gonna question it... ill be going now-"  Roxy said while walking back to her room

"uhh where were we?" I said "security cameras!" moon replied.

We went to the security cameras and watched them until 3 am.

I sighed and said "Finally we can go back to the daycare."  Moon grabbed my hand and we walked out together talking about random things. 

TIME SKIP TO U AND MOON HANGING OUT IN HIS ROOM

<a/u pov>

Moon was inside the little medical area looking for stuff to heal the little scratches from roxys claws. "Y/NNNN COME LOOK WHAT I FOUNDD!!!" He yelled across the room.

You walked over and he gave you a pregnancy test "I didnt know we had them!" He said

"aww thanks moon" You said while getting on your tippy toes to kiss him. You walked over to the bathroom...

One pregnancy test later...

It was negative... You were relieved but also sad at the same time...

"Soo how is it going in there?" Moon said, You walked out of the bathroom saying "It's negative..."

"O-oh is that a good thing or a bad thing?" He said while being hesitant. "I dont knowww I really want to start a family with you but im young you know" You said while hugging him. He hugged you back and kissed you...

k das the end of da chapter lol watcha think? hope yall liked it anyways bai hope yall are having  good day/night :)

(902 words)