Chapter 4: A bet?

While eating the snacks the lights came on. As soon as sun came back he rushed closer to you, cupping your face with his hands "Y/N ARE YOU OKAY? DID HE HURT YOU? WHAT DID HE DO?" You sat there in confusion replying with a "huh?" "WHILE MOON WAS OUT I SAW A SECOND OF- O- OF- "IT" ARE YOU OKAY??" he said panicking. You giggled and said "Yes! I'm okay sunnyyy, we had fun!" 

Moon: See I told ya!

Sun: Y-yea well it was weird!

Moon: Hmm you really are jealous huh

Sun: What? Me? Jealous? haha never, but I bet I could give it to her better >:)

Moon: Yea? Then prove it.

Sun: U-Uh, Fine.

"Sun are you okay?" I said worried "Hm, Yea I'm fine!" He replied "Okay! Well, I have to go now ill be here tomorrow at 6 again" I said to sun, smiling"aww okayy I'm gonna miss you so much" he said with a pout, "Don't worry! I will see you again! Bye Sunny!" I said joyfully "Goodbye, My beautiful sunshine~" He said seductively I stopped at the door for a moment but didn't look back and just kept walking...

Once I got home I yelled "MOM, DAD IM HOMEE!" "Hey sweetie, how was work? Are you okay you seem to be walking weird... Did you hurt your legs?" Your mom said "heh, you could say that.." You said while walking up the stairs. 

You decided you wanted to sleep over at suns tomorrow, So you packed a few extra things. After dinner I got ready for bed and went to sleep at 10, I couldn't stop thinking of what happened that day... Your alarm went off at 5 am again, and as you got ready for work you couldn't stop thinking of sun or moon. Your legs still hurt from yesterday. 

You drove to work and got there a little early before opening time. You checked in and walked to the daycare. When you walked in you saw sun sitting there waiting for you. "Y/N YOUR BACK I MISSED U SO MUCH" He said getting up to hug you."awww I missed you tooo but maybe I can sleepover tonight? If it's ok with you ofc..?" You said expecting a "YES OFC U CAN SLEEPOVER"And you were right, Sun's smile got even bigger as he said "YES IM SO EXCITED!!!"

 You went in for another hug, lifting up your arms around his neck, your shirt lifted up showing your waist and bruises around the side from moon. Instead of hugging you he pulled away and lifted up your shirt a bit. "What are these from?" He said a little angry, "Umm from yesterday... moon-" You got cut off by sun"MOON DID THAT!? TCH HE CAN NOT HURT MY SUNSHINE!" You giggled and said "It's okayyy! The children are gonna come soon, so we should get ready" Sun nodded, walked away muttering something about moon

TIME SKIPPPPP

As you were supervising the children, one little boy tugged on your pants and you bent down to hear him "Look! I made a drawing of you and Mr.Sun! You guys are getting married!" He said, "Wait Mr.Sun and y/n are getting married?" Another kid said. A lot of the kids said "ooooh" and one kid said "Mr. Sun and y/n sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" You giggled and the sun winked at you. Your face went red as you said to the kid "That's such a good drawing! Why don't you go hang it up over there?" pointing at the other drawings.

You teasingly dropped your phone and bent over to pick it up. While bending down you looked at Sun and winked. His face went red as he tried to hide... Something

You giggled and walked back to your desk"UHHHHh OK GUYS CLEAN UP CLEAN UP" You watched as the kids clean up and walk to the nap time section of the daycare.

When they are all asleep he sneakily walks over to you while your typing on your keyboard.

Then you feel sun's hands on your shoulders "Teasing me now, are we~?" He whispered in your ear.You spun your chair around, taking your glasses off.

You start making out while he's grabbing your neck.

Then you hear a kid crying... You look at each other in the eyes, and head to the crying child. "Hey? Are you ok?" You said "*sniff* no I had a bad dream.." He said still crying but softer.

Sun asks "Well tell me about it" as you get up to get tissues.

After nap time the parents come to pick up the children.

As soon as it was only Sun and you, he walked over to you. Pulling you in for another kiss. You got up and pushed him in the chair you were just in. You got onto two knees and started to unbuckle his belt... 

Sorry this was a short chapter lol i wanted to give y/n a one chapter break from fucking lmao anyways hope yall enjoyed cause im so tired rn kay bye