Chapter 17: The Ring (and the adoption)

OK SO I STARTED A THIRD BOOK IK IK IK WRITING THREE BOOKS BLAH BLAH BLAH WHATEVER but since I got some ppl wanting Monty I started a Monty x reader hehe 

 (Also I'm gonna be honest this story is ending really soon)

 ANYWAYS READ IT IF YOU LIKE MONTYYYY ALSO TY SOOO MUCH FOR 4K READS WHAT IM STILL SURPRISED MY PARENTS HAVENT FOUND OUT ABOUT MY SMUT BOOKS- ANYWAYS ENJOY

 ~~~~~~~~~~ 

 we woke up, cuddling "ughhh" I quietly groaned. I tried to get up, but suns grip got tighter around my waist. "Please let me go sunny I have to pee" I said, trying to get out of his grasp "mm, fine" He replied, letting me go. I got up and went to the bathroom. I peed and washed my face. I went to the living room to see Freddy and Gregory happily talking. It was so cute to see them bonding. "Oh good morning y/n" Freddy said "Good morning" I replied still a little tired.

 Chica was making breakfast and Monty and Roxy were watching tv together. Soon sun walked out of the bedroom. "Hey guys" He said, glued to his phone "He went back to his teen days" Roxy said 

We all laughed a bit. We all ate breakfast and when we were done I said "hey Gregory me and sun want to talk with you" while smiling He nodded and we went to our bedroom "So how do you feel about being adopted?" I asked "Um well i like the idea, but who wants to adopt me? I live on the street, in a box." "Uhm well you see, we do" sun said Gregory gasped and said "really?!" "Mhm! But only if you want too" I said "YES!" He said, hugging us. I smiles at sun and he smiled back at me "It's gonna take a while until your officially adopted by us though" sun said "I know... But I'm gonna have parents!!!" Gregory said

 ~one adoption later~ 

IDK HOW ADOPTIONS WORK IM 13 (oop age reveal) BUT UHHH LETS SAY GREGORYS FAMILY IS NOT ALIVE AND HE RAN AWAY, WHEN HE WAS REALLY SMALL TO LIVE IN A BOX!

 "Ok just sign these papers and Gregory will officially be your son!" The adoption man said We signed the papers and walked out of the room with Gregory. We walked into the condo and saw Roxy, Monty, Freddy and Chica all standing there. "SO DID IT GO WELL???" Roxy yelled "IS GREGORY YOUR CHILD NOWWW??" chica said happily, pinching Gregorys cheeks while smothering him in love. "Yea!!" I said happily.

Everyone started to freak out "AHHH OMGGG" Freddy said hugging Gregory They were like BESTIES!!! I was so happy, that I finally had a family... Gregory may not actually be my son by blood, but he will be too us...

~time sip to christmas~

 Christmas has always been my favorite holiday and everyone has to know it!! I got presents for everyone, this year. Even too my family I ran away from. I got so many things for my sister. I feel bad for running away from her, I wonder if she would ever forgive me. I mailed them 5 days early so they would arrive on time.

 I got up at 5 am on Christmas it was still dark outside "MOON get up its Christmas GET UP" I said "Hswbhshsgh" he groaned "its 5 am, please go back to bed" he added "NO! it's Christmas get the fuck up" you replied while shaking him. "5 more minutes" he mumbled

 Little did he know, under your plaid pajamas you were wearing red lingerie, and it was kinky SUPER KINKY "Hpmh fine I guess you don't want to see the new lingerie I got" you said sadly Moon shot out of bed while you were unbuttoning your pajamas, revealing the cute red lingerie BUT ONCE AGAIN SUPER KINKY 

 His face went as red as the lingerie was as he saw you standing there, with an antler headband on. "Try not to wake anyone up" you said winking at him while walking towards him. 

 Ok so smut starts here but this will be the last smut in this book!!! 

But once again SMUT FUCKING WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️

 you put your hand on his chest, slowly sliding your hand down to his dick. He had a huge buldge, once you touched his rock hard dick, he moaned quietly.

 You got onto your knees and pulled down his boxers. You started by licking his dick. He was already a hot mess. You put your lips around his dick and started bobbing your head. He threw his head back, his moans get louder. "Oh shit" he mumbled "i-i I'm gonna cum" he added 'already?! I just started tho-' you thought You went deeper and felt his cum fill up your mouth.

 He finished with one big moan, as you swallowed it all. "God, y/n" He said, while turning you around and pinning you against the wall. (Btw this is the kind of lingerie that has no crotch) He slammed into you, making you whimper. 

He started to play with your clit. Tears ran down your face, from the pain but you were moaning from the pleasure. Your moans got louder but you covered your mouth so that no body wakes up. "M-moon I'm g-go-" you already cummed before you got to finish your sentence. He also cummed, filling you up with his juices. 

 Smut ends here :]

 You both got back into bed and fell asleep till 7 am. (You both already got dressed back into your pajamas) "MOOOOM, DAAAAD ITS CHRISTMAS" Gregory yelled while running into your room You yawned and said "Good morning sweetheart" while sun groaned.. You got out of bed, your legs in so much pain. "Hey mom, are you okay?" Gregory asked "Mhm! I'm fine!" I replied Sun laughed, while also getting up.

~time skip to opening presents~

 This time it was my turn, sun handed me a small box, wrapped neatly. I slowly opened it, cause it looked kinda fragile. There was a black velvet ring box... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOOOO CLIFFHANGER IKIK IK and yall pls dont be mad about my age ffs ive seen it happen before, buttt ya like this chapter?? 

and i hope u have a good day/night and stay safe <33 

 Tiktok(s) -
ew_its_hinata (my main)
 glamrock.hinata (fnaf edits)
 hinatan0tf0und (georgenotfound edits) 

 Discord -
https://discord.gg/GHxZtsTH

 ADIOS