Chapter 5: What am I to you?

SMUT WARNING!!!

You took out his dick and started licking it. Him throwing his head back turned you on. you started sucking halfway down until he pushed your head down. Which made you gag at the size. His groaning got louder as you went faster. 

He cummed into your mouth and you swallowed. (low-key cannibalism yk) You took off your pants and underwear and got onto his lap, lining up his dick with your entrance. You slowly put it in and rode him. 

He took off your shirt, unclipped your bra, and started playing with your boobs. Suddenly the lights went out and sun turned to moon. You got startled but kept going. He held onto your waist, admiring your body.

SMUT ENDDDDDD

 "So, who do you like better, starlight" Moon whispered into your ear. "Hmm, isn't it rude to have favorites?" you replied teasingly, "hmph, well sun was going on about how "y/n lIkEs My SmAlL dIcK bEtTeR tHeN uRs" He said frustrated, You snickered and said, "Well, His is bigger than yours..." "WHAT! HOW?! tch all his "I bEt y/n" blah blah blah" He said irritated. "What do you mean "I bet?" You said pissed off while getting off his lap, "NOT LIK-" You cut him off. "Am I just a bet to you two?" you mumbled while putting your clothes back on "Huh?" Moon said with a worried face.

"AM I JUST A FUCKING BET TO YOU!?" You yelled while grabbing your bag, "NO Y/N YOUR NOT PLEASE STA-" He said as you walked out and slammed the door.

yall this chapter shorter than the ants in my living room but I have no ideas and I just needed to get chapter 5 out lmao

edit: SORRY FOR THE NO WARNINGG <33 its there now