Chapter 6: Preganant?!?! *MAYBE MAYBE NOT*

Sun: WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?!

Moon: I DIDNT KNOW SHE WAS GONNA REACT LIKE THAT, PLUS YOU SAID IT! 

Sun: SHE PROBABLY HATES US NOW 

Moon: YEA NO SHIT SHERLOCK

 <y/n pov> 

Why would they say that? I thought he loved me... I think in my head as I walk to my car. I got back home and ran to my room. "Swee-" I cut her off. "Not now mom." I said coldly. I got into my room and started crying while sliding down the wall. You got up and jumped into your bed sobbing.

 After 2 hours you calmed down. I decided to change out of my work clothes and into more comfy ones and went to bed. I woke up the next morning and decided to call in sick for the next few days. I didn't want to see sun or moon, or even think of them. 

I wish I had never started working there but I can't quit. I love the kids and I need the money... 

 da next few days

 You went back to work feeling a lot better. Ready to face what's to come! (Idk if the phrase is like that I'm rlly dum) You looked into the window of the daycare and say chica talking to the sun... You suddenly got jealous. You walked in as chica left. Sun gasped as we ran up to you "Y/N IM SO SORRY WE DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT, WE WERE JUST PLAYING AROUND. ARE YOU MAD AT ME? SAD? PLEASE TELL ME" he said frantically

 You were flustered.. "w-well I was sad but I understand now-" you said while he hugs you tightly almost not letting you breathe. He lets go and says "I'm sorry sunshine" while holding your hands. You went in for a kiss while putting your hands around his neck. You pulled away while his hands were on your waist saying "it's ok" while smiling. The kids came in and both of quickly put a distance between the both of you. (DID THAT SENTENCE EVEN MAKE SENSE AHSHHSHI)

 Taime Shkipppp

 We were drawing when I suddenly felt sick. (Ik it's way to dam early for a pregnancy scare- NOT THAT SHES PREGO WITH AN EGGO) I ran to the bathroom and threw up into the toilet. Sun came into the bathroom and held my hair back. (Um unless u don't have hair idk who's reading) "Shit." You mumbled while sitting up against the bathroom wall. Sun gasped and said "language y/n! But are you okay?" "U-um idk" you replied while he got a cup of water for u.

 You drank the water while thinking of pregnancy... Robobabies, how tf it happened, you were only 18 and you only just finished high school... 

You got up and continued supervising the kids.  Soon it was naptime.

You turned off the lights and sat in your chair. "Naughty Naughty girl... You cant leave for that long... You must be punished." Moon whispered into your ear while moving your hair to the side. He started kissing your nech, leaving some hickeys behind... 

Then the lights came on, a little kid somehow snook out of bed and turned on the lights.

He gasped and said "So you and Mr.Sun are married!" You both looked at eachother and started denying it. "U-Uh no! Moon was helping me with papers!" You said nervously, "Oh, ok well i need to go to the bathroom." He said confused. Sun walked over to him and took him to the bathroom. "Phew that was really close" You thought in your head.

After the kids were taken home Sun said "Soooo are you going to stay tonight" He said curiously. "Mhm!" You responded joyfully. "YAYYY" He said spinning, you giggled and said "Ok well im gonna go get ready for bed." While walking to the bathroom. You took a shower and brushed your teeth. 

Once you were done your night time routine you kept on thinking of wether you could be pregnant or not... "I should tell sun and moon" you mumbled thinking they wouldn't hear you... "Ooo! Tell us what!" Sun says sneaking up on you. "U-um" you said startled. "Come on y/n! You trust me right?" He said joyfully You sighed and said "I... might be pregnant" "WHAT!?! DID YOU CHEAT ON ME?!" He said frantically.

 "NO NO NO I DIDNT!!! I DON'T HOW IT HAPPEND I MEAN YOUR A ROBOT!" You replied back raising your voice a bit more. "Um... I think I know why.." Sun said reaching to the back of his head... You heard something click and his animatronic parts dissolved into thin air (IDK HOW TO WRITE THIS PARTSUNSJ) showing a blonde tall guy... "W-what? Your human?!?" You said confused "I know I should have told you earlier!!! I'm sorry!" He said, but instead of his voice you hear normally. It was like an actual human voice which makes sense but his new voice startled you. "I-its ok... I guess but does that mean..." You said while reaching to the light switch, turning it off.

 "Hello darling~" a guy with black hair with a deep human voice said "O-oh well I was expecting that but-" you said scared but got cut off. "Hm, don't be scared sweetheart" he said while walking toward you. You blushed and said "It's comforting to know that you can be human too." You kissed his cheek and walked back to his bedroom.

 You were in his bed scrolling on your phone when he came into bed. He started cuddling with you and you turned off ur phone too face him. "God, your so beautiful y/n" He whispered, you snickered and he kissed your forehead. You snuggled your face into his neck and fell asleep...

YALL YALL YALL SHOULD y/n HAVE DEM BABIES OR NAH CUZ LIKE IM DOWN TO WRTIE WATEVA YALL WANT