Prelude

SHE SIPPED the hot chocolate tea she ordered, while watching people outside. Been raining for about thirty minutes, and unfortunately she could not go home yet. Wala naman kasi siyang payong, she forgets to bring one. Hihintayin nalang niyang tumila ang ulan, before she could go home.

Hinarap niya ang kanyang laptop at nagsimula ng magsulat. The things that her heart and mind wanted to write. It simply held as her own diary – personal diary. The WordPress blog she made.

*~*

Chain of Memories

Written by: Kaia Monique Lindsey

What else I need to do? A twenty-seven years old woman and a successful writer; a manager of a simple restaurant. Kung tutuusin ay nasa akin na ang lahat. Ang magandang buhay – may makakain sa araw-araw, nakakabayad sa monthly bills at mas lalo namang nakakatulong na rin sa sariling pamilya. Yet, still may kulang parin.

Live a good fight. An infamous quote that I've been hearing thousand times in a row. But then, why I still feel not enough? Like there is something that I need to comply para lang masabi sa sarili ko na kontento na ko. As the day passed by, it did intensify – the feeling of no contentment.

A lot of things happened in my life, and even if what I do it won't change. It happens. You can't change who are you in the past – what kind of person you were. It marked your whole being. Some people say, it was all in the past however for me I can't forget those just like that. The memories which became a part of me, kahit balik-baliktarin man ang mundo ay mananatili ang mga memoryang iyon.

Those lessons which I learned to move forward level with the hardest. Memories reminds me of who I am. Am not writing a mushy story about love for you to awe. Yet my life wherein I ascertained the hardest way. Not a typical love story which cycle with those sweet nothings. Kind of giving you an idea of how the world want to resemble each one of us – the so called perfection that destroyed the lives of many.

Of how life made me smile, laugh, cry and hurt. Of how life taught me how to stand still. Of how I fight and keep my faith as my armor in this hardship of life. Until I can say to myself this statement. . .

It's all worth it!