VI

When someone cares for you a lot. Eventually made the best in you. Na hindi mo maiisip ang mga bagay na nagpapahina sa'yo. Mahirap magpakatotoo sa sarili, at minsan o mas tamang madalas ay hindi natin nakikita ang mga bagay na iyon. But in terms of, having someone who cares for you a lot. It became different, absolutely.

God cares much, higit pa sa inaakala natin. Higit pa sa kung anong alam natin. And because he cares for us that much, He gave us something we never expected. Wishing that somehow, along the way makakahanap tayo ng kayang umunawa sa atin. At hindi sa lahat ng pagkakataon, 'yon ang taong pipiliin nating makasama habang may hininga tayo. Kadalasan sa pamamagitan ng kaibigan o kaya naman malapit na kamag-anak. Ganoon din naman ang ating pamilya.

Someone cares, doesn't always mean a lover. Simply means, someone who could see and understand our worth. We had our own struggles that we usually keep it by ourselves. Because of the thinking, no one can understand us or even at least show a bit care. Yes, we are blinded with the darkness within us and cannot see what we supposed to.

"I know you can. Bakit hindi mo subukan?"

"I... sa tingin ko – "before I could explain or rather say reason out. Pinutol na niya kung ano man ang sasabihin ko.

"Stop it, alam ko namang kaya mo. So, give it a try."

Might be I was scared to try. Sino bang hindi? The fact that I was insecure, the main reason why I felt the resentment. I'm not even proud about it.

Who could have the guts to tell, that they didn't feel what I felt? No one. All of us have our weakness. Those weaknesses may teach us nor may give us a lot of realization. At the end of the day, it does matter with our own choices. Thinking the fact that you aren't alone. Someone shared with your disappointment and such, lessen the burden you felt. Like what the infamous statement, "Man is a social being." God know what we need. At kahit nandiyan Siya, hindi 'yon naging hadlang para hindi niya bigyan ng kasama ang tao. He made the first man – Adam a companion which suited for him. A social being, man cannot leave in isolated place or just in the four corner of the safest abode. It is important to socialize even the most introverted individual.

Gaano kaya kalungkot ang mundo kung hinayaan ng Diyos na mag-isa ang tao? In my life application, I realized it is important. We cannot do all things nor God make us perfect to do things all alone. It takes a friend to push you to do your best, to encourage you and stop resisting. Iba-iba man ang dahilan o prinsipiyo ng bawat isa, hindi natin kahit kailan maitatanggi ang magandang pakiramdam ang mayroong naniniwala sayo na kaya mo.

In life, there were things which stays a mystery. And truthfully, I am curious with how things go in that way. Having someone who is imperfect as you could suit you for betterment. No one is perfect. Yet, I can't fathom how things became fit despise of it. Might be we have different views; a lot of things never surfaces the same as well as the perception. It will be absurd idea to think no one care for you.

We lived in the world full of awe and mystery. Who could have even told, what will you be in the future. No one, not even your parents. I remember what he said, "Your choices matters, whatever it is. Makakasama man 'yon o nakakabuti, desisyon mo 'yon. Kung hindi ka susubok, sinong makakaalam kung ano ang kaya mo. It's just you." I was being coward, nonetheless I realized the main point of what he had said.

Lot of things are subject for understanding, walang madali o kaya naman nandiyan na kaagad. Often, God let you experience various situation para makilala moa ng sarili mo at Siya. Na ikaw mismo ay nakikita ang pagkakaiba ng mga bagay bagay.

Upon the realizations and reflections, I ended up with this; 'You won't know if you don't take the risk. You will never conquer, kung palagi ka nalang nangangamba. Relationships never grow if you keep avoiding and pushing those people who cares for you. In every circumstances, you weren't left alone to fight for what is just. God helps you, He give you a help mate. Hindi man sa lahat ng pagkakataon ay ito ang inaasahan nating tao, pero alam Niyang kailangan natin. It may be a friend, family member, or even a lover. In every angle, He give us according with what we needed the most.' See? How things go to be miraculous? The world revolves in the way no human minds can ponder. Masasagot naman ito ng napakaraming teorya, pero hindi nito kailanman ng tumpak o kung ano ba talaga katotohanan. Theory will remain a theory.

If there's one thing, I learned in life. The things I discover rather say I reflected, no one could ever renounce those with logical phenomena. It taught me of who I am today, a person who will never go in the border line with such unreasonable point of view. Seeing the beauty will never be too late if you allowed yourself to look deeper aspect of life.

If you look for those, theonly assurance. God will open the mystery in you and soon you could testify toyourself how genuine it is. Beyond withwhat is the truth, He will unveil what is hidden for you to see what the thingssupposed to be. And all this are pure miracles of the Creator.