13. Almost Assaulted (Edited)

I'm sitting in the restaurant with all my brothers except Ryan since twins also arrived.

They were ordering their meals and i was just looking at the menu. I was full. I already ate breakfast and don't really have an appetite. They looked at me after deciding what they were going to order. I was so confused and didn't really want to eat anything.

"I'll just take fries." I mumbled but I know they heard me.

"Only fries!?" Tyler asked astonished.

"Yes. I'm not that hungry." I said reassuring them.

They just looked at me with calculating gaze.

"Sweety, you should eat more. I know you didn't even eat your full breakfast." Ethan said concerned.

"I really don't have appetite." I said and smiled a little reassuringly.

They sighed and ordered fries and coke for me even though I tried to oppose.

The waiter who came to give our orders was looking at me with a gaze that i can't explain. It was making me uncomfortable. I tried to ignore it.

He came to serve me fries and touched my legs slightly after placing fries with his hand. I froze.

No No No

I immediately looked down and adjusted my legs.

I didn't wanted to create a scene so I didn't tell anyone.

After eating my fries, I looked at them and twins and Noah were still eating. I had an urge to go to washroom so I excused myself. Ethan asked if he should come but I politely denied telling I'll come within few minutes.

I made my to washroom and did my business. I came out and washed my hands and looked in the mirror and my breath hitched.

WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?

It was the same waiter who tried to touch me.

"Excuse me s..sir. It's gir...girls washroom." I tried to be confident.

He just looked at me and smirked.

"You shouldn't be her...here mister." I tried to threaten him.

He started coming towards me and I screamed.

"HELP" And he immediately placed his hands on my mouth.

I tried to scream but all went in vain.

"Don't worry doll, I'll make sure it'll not hurt much." He said disgustingly coming closer to me.

Memories of one night flashed in front of my eyes and my instincts started kicking.

I punched and kicked him and break free from his hold. I ran to door but he pulled me by my hair and I screamed and he placed his hands again.

"Now you're being a very bad girl doll. And remember after we're done do not tell your brothers. Okay?" He said and I cringed.

I really need to find my way out.

He turned me around and started touching me on my waist with one hand on my mouth.

I took the opportunity and kicked him in the balls and pushed him. I'm surprised at myself. Right now my face is painted with tears.

I took the opportunity and opened the door and was about to ran out. I then saw my brothers coming towards me furious. I immediately ran in the arms of my nearest brother but didn't saw the face.

I was full on crying right now.

"Hel...help me ple...please." I cried.

"What happened Eliza?" It was Dustin who was angry but was trying not to show and the way the chest of my brother rumbled, I was in Dustin's arms.