35. Winner (Edited)

Again game started and this time ball was with me.

Dribbling... Dribbling...

I took the ball till my goal. I can tell Dustin was behind me and was continuously trying to take the ball.

I ran fast. I reached the goal and again he thought I was going to use my trick of sliding from underneath his arms but as soon as he blocked, I turned my back to him and went around him and went past him before he could take my ball. I aimed the ball and threw the ball.

And

Yesssss

Goal

I turned and looked at Dustin who was now staring at me seriously contemplating something.

I gave him an innocent smile and went to drink water as it was a little break.

Dustin         Eliza
4                   4

The score was equal.

And twins were also silent. Even dad and Ethan were impressed. Ryan was now sitting and just watching the game.

No one scored in the first half then.
In break, I drank water.

And Ethan was massaging my arms. It was quite strange since nobody has cared for me before.

Did I mention that Noah had to perform a surgery which was unexpected and he was not able to come.

The second half started and only 10 minutes of the game were left.

Game started and again ball was with me. But Dustin was successful in taking ball from me. I ran after him and again was able to take ball from him.

I have to goal for this one. Please God.

I ran so fast and i saw Dustin surpass me and was standing near the area from where I used to goal.

Damn it. I was in some distance so i have to aim from where I was.

It was a long shot.

I aimed the ball and Dustin was looking at me with a ridiculed expression.

I ignored him and aimed.

Damn..... Goalllllll!!!!!

Ethan suddenly shouted and cheered for me.

Dustin was not happy.

Elisa          Dustin
7                 4

Last score took alot of time and now only 5 min were left.

Again the game went with sometimes ball with me and sometimes with hin. Only last one minute was left.

I could tell by his expression and body language that he was agitated.

I have to take advantage of this agitation.

This time ball was with him. Now time was very less and i can't have ball and go to aim but only thing that can help me win is if I can somehow block his aim.

We reach near the goal, and as he was not focused on what I was doing, he aimed the ball and his knee was a little bended so I took support of his shoulder and advantage of his posture and kept my foot on his knee and jumped high and blocked the ball as soon as he threw it.

It was so iconic and one of my best jumps till now as it was so high.

I landed gracefully. And saw only 10 seconds were left. Dustin came out of his shock and went for the ball even though knowing that it was useless.

I tried to block him

5sec.

He took the ball and threw towards the goal.

2 sec

1 sec

Yessss!!!!

As he did not aimed and was not focused, the ball missed the goal.

I shouted in victory.

Twins and Dustin were in shock.

Ethan was so happy along with Dad. Ryan had a smile tugged on his face.

Ethan ran towards me and hugged me.

We laughed and after the little celebration, I went to Dustin who was sitting on a bench but he was not looking that sad.

"So? " I asked.

"You won, I respect it and will keep my promise. " He said.

"So what is it that you want? " He continued.

I never really thought on this.

"I don't have anything on mind but I'll keep and save it and will tell when the time comes" I said.

Nobody questioned and I spoke,

"I'm so damn hungry and tired" I cried.

"Let's go out for lunch and Noah is also free now and congratulating you. Will see him in restaurant directly" Ryan said.

I nodded and went to exit the room first to get ready when I heard.

"It feels good to be actually defeated by your little sister. I'm so proud of her. " Dustin said.

I smiled and continued my way to room.

Soon I discarded my clothes and was in the shower.

I'm an over thinker. So as per my habit, I recalled the past events. So much has changed in my life. I actually accepted them even this I know they are dangerous.

I was skeptical at first to be honest. I thought they will take advantage of me and are going to torture me but as I'm spending more and more time with them, it actually feels great.

I generally hated the idea of having a family but now I'm loving it. I just hope nothing bad happens now.

I just hope that we all stay together lovingly.

I was still thinking about the kidnapping, when suddenly I remembered,

Ryan has promised me that he'll teach me self defense.

I have to talk to him.