49. The Life

I'm scared.
I don't want any of them to be in danger just because of me.
Why can't they just leave me.

I'm having tears in my eyes. Dustin is on the gun point, I'm on the gun point and i know as soon as my brothers will come, they'll be rather ready to lose their lives rather than losing me.

Please be safe.

Suddenly more gunshots could be heard.

One of the goons came running.
"Sir, Mam, we're surrounded by their army. They are so many and we're getting overpowered. "

Blake's smile dropped. Before I could be happy, Blake suddenly smirked.

"Time for Plan B" he said looking at Emery.

"Tie Dustin" Emery signalled her guards.

They tied him and my arms were still killing me from those chains.

"It's time for the show to end. Let's go" Blake said and held me by my hair and Dustin growled.

"You guys shouldn't have come for me" i said sobbing to Dustin.

Dustin looked at me and his eyes said everything.
He was always the coldest one but he loved me the most and when i said that they shouldn't have come to save me, he looked hurt and angry.

I didn't say anything after that.

Emery and Blake dragged us upstairs where fight was going on. There was constant gun firing, screaming and kicking when we reached there.

Emery raised her gun and shot at the ceiling to get attention.

I saw dad there.

Even Dad is here. I wanted to run and just hug him.

As soon as he saw me his eyes soften and harden again looking at my state.

My hair were a mess. My lips were bleeding. I can feel a bruies forming on my face.

"Lovely to meet you all again fuckers."  Emory said cheerfully.

"I'd prefer you guys drop your guns if you want your son and daughter safe."

They all threw their weapons on the floor.

"I hope you had fun till now. I'm so sorry that you had to come here personally for your death."

"Leave my daughter and my son alone" Dad's voice thundred.

I have never seen dad this angry.

"That were the same words that our dad were pleading when you mercilessly killed him in front of us" Blake said with anger.

"But did you listen to him? NO!" Emory shouted now.

"Your father was a piece of shit who deserved to die" dad said.

"BECAUSE OF HIM ELIZABETH WAS SEPARATED FROM US" Dad shouted.

What?

It was because of their dad that i lived that life.

Even Emory was blank for a minute.

She didn't expect that either.

"It doesn't matter. You're are destined to feel the pain of losing loved ones and you will feel that today when you'll see your own children die infront of your eyes." Blake exclaimed.

"I will fucking kill you before that" Ryan said this time.

But what will they do. I am on gunpoint, Dustin is on gunpoint and others have dropped their weapons.

I'm destined to be sad and die. I couldn't spend much time with my family. My Dad and my dear brothers.

I was looking at all of them. I knew i was gonna die soon.

"She will die and I will make sure of it. She's your happiness right. It will be gone with her." Emory said nudging my head with her gun.

I closed my eyes with tears. I smiled defeated as i opened my eyes to look at them once again.

"I love you dad." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Nothing is going to happen to you" Dad said determined.

"Thankyou Ethan, Tyler and Taylor for making me feel home when i first came with my insecure self." They were just shaking their head with tears.

I looked at Dustin.

"Although you were and are an asshole but thankyou so much for accepting me." I said chuckling as new set of tears appeared in my eyes.

Finally i looked at Ryan. His eyes were hard.
"Don't " Ryan stopped before i could say anything.

"Thankyou so much Ryan for everything.  I know you are a person who doesn't take credit but i know how much you did for me. Thankyou so much for everything."

I said and closed my eyes ready for my death.

"Say goodbye little Elizabeth." She said smiling and loaded her gun.

This is it. Why does this happen when i really wanted to die, god gave me a family and now he is taking everything from me.

'Shoot'  'Shoot'  'Shoot'

I heard a thud but feel no pain. I opened my eys and they widened looking at the scene in front of me.

Emory dead on the floor with gunshot on her forehead.

But who?

"I'm hurt princess that you didn't think about me."

I know I am a bad author to just disappear in thin air with nothing.
Trust me guys I was trying to settle in a new country i have moved to.

I swore to finish this book as soon as possible.

I am really sorry everyone who msged me but i couldn't reply to them.

I really appreciate people who still waited for my update.

I love you guys so much❤️

Updates will soon be frequent.