Prayer chain

Hello everyone! I know not every people is religious, but please read..

Have u ever feel you want to do this for someone you love so much? The best way to do so is to pray..

Prayer is a powerful thing to do because God listens to all of us. And this is the most powerful and effective way to show u love this person u pray for so much. It's the most important and very powerful in order to show the love for everyone you live and give them strength and healing.

BlazEllIce is the special someone i always admire and i really love her so much, but after i see her post about her deleting her account, I felt really bad and i want to cheer her up but at this state, she is deeply hurt so much. I can't bare to see her suffering so much cuz she is an angel that came down here on Earth yet she was mishandled by her family who her hurt her emotionally.. rn, I'm crying for her so much.. I can't think straight.

Please pray for her, i know some of u may not know her but she is the most wonderful, inspiring, beautiful and lovely person i have ever met.. she deserves the world and deserve love and happiness.

Spread this prayer chain to everyone here on Wattpad, I know this won't make her comeback to Wattpad if that's the case but we will do everything to make things right and spread love to every wattpader all the love.

AnelEsengeldy
EmilySansy
Janna_Marie09
jannamariesabayle
KittyWhiteCat
Girl_LikeAPearl
MomentumGo
Natsuki_Roy
rica-senpai
seraphinalakmana
Vyra_G
Ranzz_143
XxRachel_PiexX
Leafuwu1468
Matchmakerlover
QueenParadoxDark
-_Aphrodork_-
Reader-Lover-God
Misshangel
Shu_simp5
FieryBlaze777
YaxiriPerez
Aquadextrous
perfectformelol
princessflare17
newsletter_fanfic

Please mention people in the comment section. Thank u so much everyone 💖