the day i saw Maine Mendoza

(credits to this picture from ig,this is not mine)

OMG guys!!! You guys never believe what happen to me!!

So, first,when I came back home from out of town (can't tell where) last Saturday (May 12), I tell my uncle that I'm home, he ask my grandma that if she wants to go to Trinoma, she accept and I was so freaking excited!

At 4pm,my uncle fetch us,his with my aunt and my baby cousin, then,after 29 minutes (I think) we arrive at Trinoma, I was excited and I forgot my jacket, it's so cold, then, when my grandma and me heard a loud music at the ground floor, I look down at it, then, I read the event and said..

"Zonrox Color safe RampaKulay with Maine Mendoza"

I was so shock and surprise, Maine is here in Trinoma, I tell my grandma that Maine is here in Trinoma, I was so happy and screaming in happiness,but I have to calm down, then we arrive a fun house,beside Time Zone, I tell myself, I wont go inside! I need to see my ultimate idol,  but good thing I didn't wear socks, lucky me 😂😂, then I tell my grandma to see my idol, but since so many people near the stage,we go to the second floor and see the members of Maine's fan group, and they show me some of the photos of Maine and Alden, I'm so excited, my craziness is getting higher.

After 1 hour, we head back to the finish house to fetch my sister,my uncle and my baby cousin, then, my grandma heard a scream at the stage but, its not Maine their screaming for, they thought Maine Appear at the stage, I was running for nothing, so, I wait a little longer, even though my legs are getting tired of standing.

Then an announcer announced that Maine will appear in a few minutes, I was super excited,I scream loud a little, I heard some of the people beside me said I'm so excited, and I get my hankercheif, in case I cry, then when Maine Mendoza enter the stage, I was Happy and crying in Joy, some ppl in my side thinks I'm lost but my grandma told them that its my first time seeing my idol in personal, not face to face, then I ask my grandma and my sister, to go to the second floor to get a closer look, then we saw Maine doing her dance number, then we go to a restaurant and ear, it was a happiness day of my life!!

Alden Richards and Barbie Forteza are still my idols that I need to see them in person.

I even made this collage of Maine

If I find it...