More Fandoms?? and comeback?

You read the title! More new fandoms
In my Fandom life!!

Its 2019 now people! I said to myself "New Year, New Fandom!"

There is some are comeback fandoms, the fandoms that i use to love then i stop for some reasons then it comes back in life again, while some of them are new fandoms,even though its a old series from the 2000s

Ok! Here are the Comeback fandoms:

Ducktales
The Loud House
Storks (film)
Star vs the forces of evil
Pokemon (XY, XY: Kalos Quest and XYZ)

Yes! Those comeback fandoms gives me memories and my ships that i used to fangirl with!!

Ships:
Starco (Star x Marco)

Julip (Junior x Tulip)

RonnieColn (Lincoln Loud x Ronnie Anne)

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena)

So, ya! My ships!! Lol! Anyway! Lets move on to my new fandoms! There are 3 new fandoms! Lets start with the first one!

First one is "The Legend Of the Three Caballeros" its start in January 1 2019 in Disney Channel! Which some of you guys heard of the Three Caballeros before! I think! They started in a 1940 film titled "The Three Caballeros" and they come back in "Disney's House of Mouse" (who remember this show? Its one of my childhood),in 2018 (i think), They are back in an Episode of "Ducktales (2017)", its part of Season 2 titled "A Town Where Everyone Was Nice" (i think thats the titled),in 2019, they appeared in an Episode of "Mickey and The Roadster Racers" and in this new show! Sadly! Their new show is only have 1 season and didnt show in the US yet! Just here in the Philippines! But i hope it will shown in the US soon.

Next one is "Kim Possible"

No.. Not the live action movie, i mean the series! But im looking forward for the live action movie, anyway! This series released in 2002 and its the most popular Disney Cartoon of the decade! I start to become a fan of it when Disney Channel Asia decided to re-run Kim Possible on January 2,2019. After i watch the first episode, i see why many people loved this series! And the theme song! Seriously! ITS SO CATCHY!!! OH MY GALAXY!  But i also heard the new version of "Call me, Beep me" from the live action movie, there both catchy though! Anyway! I hope ill watch more Episodes of it soon!

The last one is.......

Guess the song!!

"when there's trouble you know who to call~"

You know it??

If u answer Teen Titans (2003)?? YES!!! thats my New Fandom!!! Teen Titans!! The original! Not the reboot one, i have already mentioned that im a fan of TTG, but after i see this original, i start to lose it! Now i know why people keep saying "OG Teen Titans is better than Teen Titans Go"
Bcuz the original is so action pack and full of relatable characters, so thats why its so amazing! Btw! Teen Titans are coming back in 2019!!!! No! Not for season 6, for the Battle crossover with the team from TTG!! So, stay tune for the official trailer of the battle crossover!

Thats all! More info will be in my video!

Bye!!!!