my fav childhood film

Hi guys! Fandom Gurl here! So, throughout the years, some of my fandoms faded away to be gone in my life or forgotten..

But that doesnt mean i hate it... I just lost interest to watch it.. But sometimes when i watch it again, I just stated it as one of my childhood

But there is one film that is my ultimate favorite since a child and i wish I didnt decided to forget it! And I Blame myself for that!

And that is.....

Rio (2011 film) including the sequel of course!

Rio is a 2011 animated film created by Blue Sky Studios and its my favorite film in my life! I start it when i was young! That i used to be obsessed of that film, and then when Rio 2 came out! I was thrill! And it was worth it! But after years, i start to lose it and never talk about it again.....

But sometimes, when im thinking about cartoons (most likely everytime), somehow, there is a scene from the film and at first, i have no clue of what came in my mind and trying to figure it out what is it,but then, it suddenly became cleared,but no clue what film came from that time.... Ill make a video on how I became a Fan of Rio, so, stay tuned!

Anyway, this film makes me want to watch it over and over again! And I never get tired of it TBH. Ill make a review or Classic review since it release it 2011 and the sequel which is release in 2014. So, stay tuned for that too! 

Have u notice that Rio and Rio 2 release in the same month but different days?

Rio - April 15,2011

Rio 2 - April 11,2014

I notice that when i was 10 years old.

Anyway!! Thats all for this chapter, stay tuned for more new fandoms and comeback fandoms or tags (its been a long time that i didnt do a tag) bye!!!