three new fandoms!!

Konnichiwa Minna!! (Hello Everyone!) Yes! I learn how to speak Japanese now! You guys wanna know how I start to speak Japanese? Well. Keep reading to find out.

You see.... It's 2020! (depending when I will update this chapter) And new year has started! I haven't updated much in my Wattpad stories that much since I'm very busy with my business in my life! But I guess.. I'm back!! And I know I'm more update at my Instagram... so, you can see what New fandoms that I'm currently fangirling at.. but I just want to share it here.

So, for the past months of 2019... Alot of things happening like earthquakes in Mindanao, Typhoons, crimes, crisis, issues in reality. In entertainment, they have good films this years, there are some bad films as well, new series, new artists, new singers, kapuso became kapamilya, kapamilya became kapuso.. and alot more.... But for me, discovering new series and films is one thing I love... Is not just to keep me entertained, but to learn new lessons, Proverbs, and new language! In 2019! I discover and love these new films and an anime that brought my otaku self back!

First is the biggest musical comedy film of "Doll" Time (get that from the trailer 😂) UglyDolls (2019)

This film is based on a 2001 plush toyline created by David Horvath And Sun min Kim, this film is directed by Kelly Asbury...

I made a video about this so, you know the plot of the story, the characters, the cast and many details related to UglyDolls, I'll talk about it more at the next chapter..

I love this film so much, I repeat it like 6 times (and soon to be 7th time) and I don't get it why people hate it so much, the story may be simple, a little rush but not boring, the characters have positive traits/models, the villain is not too cliché, the songs are pretty catchy and inspiring, the message isn't over done, it's still taught us that it's ok to be you! As a viewer, nothing wrong with this movie, the cast really enjoy playing their role, the animators also have fun... But I just don't get it why people hate it... Until now, that thought won't shake it off.. their box office is a bit of a let down... And the rotten tomatoes is 27% if I'm not mistaken... I feel bad for the people behind it for doing a hard work! They don't deserve this at all! No! I'm not kidding! But whatever happens, I still support and love this film! Until the series came! Yes! They're making this film and franchise! I hope.

Next is... (Oh boy! Your gonna kill me for this) Playmobil The Movie (2019)

This film is also based on a toyline with the same name, Directed by Lino DiSalvo, yes the guy who is the head of Animation of the international Disney hit film, "Frozen", no wonder he is not involved in making a sequel, Frozen 2, this 2019... Terbaik 👍

Some people said it's a Lego Movie rip off... And somehow they are 30% right since the toy somehow similar to Legos and the lesson in the film is also the same but the rest, it's different, the story is way complete turn, the characters have their own unique personalities, the actors and actresses did a great job on their role, especially Anya Taylor Joy as Marla is such an amazing actress and Daniel Radcliffe as Rex Dasher! The people said it's the worst film they have ever seen but for me, it isn't (you can kill me now with your knives, pitch forks, anything you want to use but that doesn't change the fact that I love this film) and I instantly fell in love with the film! And I don't blame myself for liking it! But I blame myself for hating it at first!

And last but not the least..... My most favorite Animated series i have seen since Boboiboy! Actually it's an Anime! (And its already reveal above)

The title of this anime that I have been recently fangirling about this 2020...... It's "Inazuma Eleven Go"

If your heard or a fan of Inazuma Eleven, the 2008 anime, you probably heard about Inazuma Eleven Go... Let's just say I'm a Go lover! It's a 2011 anime that centers around Matsukaze Tenma and his journey as he became a soccer player..

I have already completed the episodes of Inazuma Eleven Go: Galaxy but
I haven't watch the first series and Chrono Stone, but I'm getting there! Soon.... Ill just have to wait the hard drive that my uncle is working on..
I instantly fell in love this anime, especially the Raimon Trio!! I tell you guys how it all started in my next video! And this is the start to learn to speak Japanese.^^ and I also have a crush/bias on this anime for the first time in my anime life! You will find out soon-

Sunshine Rose ( my sis's oc): he's name is S-

*Cover her mouth* ok! You have a clue...

Overall! These are the fandoms that I have been discoverd and loved back in 2019! I'll be back soon on Wattpad for more new chapters.. Sayonara Minna!!