Cadmus

???'s POV:
I was heading toward the security room to do my usual rounds when the alarm went off and immediately I pulled my Escrima Sticks out of the belt around my waist.I hid myself in the shadows as I crept around Cadmus-Level 52,rounding a corner I saw three teens,each dressed equally as strange as the other.

Two of the teens were ginger-red heads but didn't look like siblings,the other had what looked to be buzz-cut blonde hair.As I neared them,I realised they were the only three side kicks the Justice league had.I moved back down the hallway and contacted Dr.Desmond who answered rather quickly.
"What is it,Grayson?"He answered sounding irritated.
"I've found the intruders sir.Three of them and they're the Justice Leagues sidekicks.What do I do,sir?"I replied,accidentally taking my eyes off the three.
"Take them out and bring them to a holding unit.Proceed with caution,Grayson.If you fail I will not hesitate to eliminate you."He threatened and then silence surrounded me and the super teens.
'Eliminate me?He doesn't mean. . .of course he would he's-'
I was cut off when a thud sounded next to me,looking down I saw an arrow sticking out of the wall and felt a warm liquid slither down my arm.Averting my eyes,I inspected my left arm to find a cm deep wound in my upper arm.
"There's more where that came from if you don't come out,yknow!"One of the two red heads spoke,deciding to stick to stealth,I quietly ran through the shadows and reached the dark-skinned,blonde person and hit him over the head with my Escrima Sticks.He let out a small squeak of surprise and staggered forward before regaining his balance.

The yellow and red costumed kid turned to face us and his mouth formed a small 'O',I smirked before another arrow came whizzing past my head,grazing my right ear.I stepped out of the shadows and analysed the group of super teens in-front of me,deciding the guy with the bow and arrow was the most dangerous I charged him,throwing smoke pellets at the ground surrounding him.I ran into the smoke and roundhouse kicked him only for his arm to jump to his aid and dodge it.Pulling my Escrima Sticks in-front of me,I jumped up and did a backflip over him and,taking him by surprise,hit him round the back of the head with them.He fell face first onto the floor and a slight crunch could be heard as he cried out in pain and grabbed his nose as it spewed crimson-red blood onto Cadmus' white floors.

His friends immediately ran in the direction of his cries and once the smoke disappeared and caught sight of their teammate on the floor.He was curled up on his side his nose held by both of his now-bloody hands,I took this as the chance to take him out of the fight.I brought my leg up and kicked the redhead on the side of the head causing him to stiffen for a second and then slump down as if relaxed and asleep.This angered the other two as the yellow and red costumed kid came out of nowhere and threw punch after punch at me.I briefly remember jabbing my Escrima Stick into his side and pressing the button to electrify him.His back arced as electricity sparked his body,he slumped down onto the floor chest rising with quick breaths as I took my finger off the button.I grabbed him in a choke hold and brought my Escrima Stick to the side of his head.

Before it could connect,a turret of water wrapped itself around the wrist that held my Escrima Sticks.I let go of the kid and turned toward his last standing friend.He pulled his water-sword-whip thing back and my body went tumbling with it,I was slammed onto the floor and felt the air leave my lungs for a moment before it came rushing back.Looking down at my chest I saw a barefoot nestled there,moving my eyes upward I found it belong to the dark-skinned kid.He looked at me with hatred evident in his eyes,as a distraction I smiled and that seemed more than enough because his foots weight lifted off my chest as a confused look spread across his features.But it dawned on him second too late,as I wrapped my legs around his ankles and pulled my body backward.This made him lose balance and he fell back,the ground came up to greet the back of his head and with a loud thud he hit the ground.I looked at him,my eyes widened as I saw blood slowly form a puddle around his head.Looking closer he seemed to be a getting a tad paler.
I have never been a killer and didn't plan on starting now,crawling as fast as I could toward him,I looked at his torso.
The one sign he was alive was the small rise and fall of his chest,letting out a relieved sigh,I lifted his head up to inspect the damage.His head wasn't too injured,there was a fairly medium sized cut however it wasn't too deep so it wasn't anything a small gauze pad could help with.
Pressing the small comm in my ear,I contacted Desmond to let him know I had them but they were a bit injured.