They find out

Ages
Dick-14
Jason-13
Tim-11
Damian-8
⚠️T/W⚠️
Mentions of sh,sh scars,blade

Third person POV:
Dick was walking around his room with a short sleeve top on,his cuts and scars visible,red,angry ones and small white ones littered his forearm and bicep.He sat on his bed and put his arm in front of him,using his right hand to gently hover over,looking at certain ones in particular and rubbing them,remembering vividly why he had gone so deep with the blade.

Looking at the time and date he realised that today was his last half term at Gotham School and then he'd get a good amount of time off until college.In his excitement he ran downstairs,to the kitchen without his blazer or jumper on.

"Bruce,Alfred!I've got 2 weeks off!"Dick exclaimed,excitement coursing through his veins.

However instead of a happy response,he was greeted with a concerned and wide-eyed Alfred and a cold glare from Bruce albeit it softened.He was confused but snapped out of it when Tim walked in with a coffee mug in hand but he dropped it when he looked at Dick.

"Richard.What have you done to your arm?"Bruce's voice asked.

Dick felt himself pale,he looked down and realised that he'd gone down without putting any long sleeves on.His heart thudded in his chest and he felt his chest tighten.He looked at Bruce and Alfred,saying nothing but he could feel the tension in the room,he turned to look at Tim who's face was scrunched up in concentration and thinking.
He turned to look at Alfred and Bruce once more,Bruce had stood up from his chair and had walked over to Dick.He held Dick's wrist and gently pulled his arm out,moving it to get a better look at it.Dicks mouth felt like a dessert and his heart pounded faster,trying to think of a reasonable excuse.

"What have you done to your arm?"Bruce repeated firmly.

Dick's mind went blank, "I don't know."Is all he said but Bruce wasn't having it.He repeated his question again and Dick answered the same.Bruce got the gist and Tim asked the question.

"What did you do it with?"Tim asked,eyes cold.
"Tim,please-I..." Dick tried to cover for himself but failed miserably.

"He asked you a question Dick.What did you do it with?"Jason asked as he entered the room.He'd been stood outside the door,listening in.

"Jay-Please."Dick pleaded.

"What was it Dick?"Bruce asked once again but sounding disappointed.

"It was blade!Okay?!You happy now?!"Dick relented and snapped,surprised he hadn't started crying.

"Where?"Bruce asked.

"What do you mean where?"Dick asked genuinely confused,panic rising in his chest even more as he scolded himself for being so stupid.

"I mean where did you do it and is your arm the only place."Bruce answered back,Tim had gotten closer to Dick but didn't want to push any boundaries.

"I-I did it in my room and,"Dick replied slowly,feeling bad for having to lie about the next part, "and it's only my arm."He finished,head down and bangs covering his eyes.

"Why did you do it?"Jason asked,joining in once again,putting his hand on his elder brothers shoulder.

"I-I don't know."He muttered,knowing exactly why he did it but thinking that saying it aloud would sound stupid.

Dick folded his arms as guilt and sorrow built up in his chest,building up until he just wanted to get away from everybody in the household.Jason's hand fell from his shoulder and everyone sat in silence for a good minute before an outraged cry was heard.