Nightmares

Dick's POV:
After Alfred finished bandaging and stitching my injuries, I got up slowly as to not agitate my broken ankle.I walked out of the Batcave and into the kitchen to grab something,anything, to eat.I opened the fridge to see what there was but my appetite vanished when a hand landed on my shoulder.I jumped a foot in the air,breaths coming short,I felt myself starting to shake and spun around,eyes landing on Jason who had a victory grin plastered on his face,eyes closed.He opened his eyes and the grin disappeared.His head looked down toward my hands and my gaze followed to see them shaking madly.Looking back up I found Jason looking at me,his face set and eyes stony.

'Dick,what's wrong?'He questioned eyebrows furrowing when I squeezed my eyes shut and wrapped my arms around my lower half.
'Nothing,Jay!Honest.'I replied as nonchalantly as possible,earning a scowl from Jason due to the nickname and he could tell I wasn't speaking the truth.
'I'm not dumb,Dick we all know how it feels.You were there a little longer than we expected you to be,so don't fucking hide it.'Jason retorted as gentle as possible.I looked at him,my eyes meeting his,we stood there for a minute until Tim came in with an empty coffee cup,yawning.He stood in the doorway looking back and forth between me and Jason and,deciding to stay out of it for now,went over to the kettle.
I could feel the familiar sensation of hot tears prick my eyes and brought my hand up to wipe them away,only for more to come and after repeating the action for what felt like eternity,I let them flow.Jason noticed this and pulled me into an awkward hug,Tim looked around alerted by the sniffling and quickly came up to us to join in the hug.
'It's gunna be ok Dick,we're here if you need us.' Tim comforted and I relaxed feeling exhaustion take over me.I started going slack and limp,feeling tired beyond measure and Jason hooked his hands under my arms to catch me.I fell asleep the minute I could feel Jason's warm body against mine.

Dicks POV:
I stood there in awe as I watched my parents fly through the air,the crowd cheering and Mr Haly's voice announced me but as I started taking my gown off I heard the sound of the ropes detaching from the post.I look at my mamă,the shock evident in her eyes,realisation crossing both my parents faces and her last gasp of breath was to say my name.As if she could stop everything with the singular word.I leant over the edge in a pathetic attempt to catch her,everything seemed to slow down as their bodies hit the floor of the ring with a sickening CRUNCH.Blood slowly seeped out from under their already lifeless bodies,it took the crowd a couple seconds to process what happened but when it did,people screamed and ran.They left.

I heard a soft cry before realising it came from me and I tried to hold it in but my walls broke and I called for my mamă and Tată but they stayed still.I descended the ladders and-

No ones POV:
'NO! MAMĂ! TATĂ! Imi pare rau... Nu am vrut. Ar trebui să-ți spun... Imi pare rău, mami și tata.'('NO!MOTHER!FATHER!I'm sorry...I didn't mean to.I should've told you...I'm sorry mum and dad.')Dick screamed bolting up in bed.Pulling his legs up to his chest,bringing his head to rest on top as his hands and arms wrapped around his head as if trying to shield him from any other nearby dangers.His tears flowed and his breathing picked up.He heard faint knocking in the wall next to his bed.
'Keep it down will you,please Dick?'Tim's groggy voice could be heard.
'I-im sorry T-Tim.Sorry.'Dick replied still stuck in his relapsing nightmare.He heard the lock in his bedroom door being picked and it creaking open to reveal Tim stood in the doorway.
When Tim saw Dicks tear streaked face and his protective position,he rushed to his side and pulled Dick into a comforting position,soothing his oldest brother.They stayed like that all night,in a comfortable silence and eventually drifting off to sleep.

In the morning
Bruce walked to Tim's room as they had been waiting for Tim and Dick to come down so they could eat.He found his bedroom door open so Bruce pushed it further allowing him to see into the room and saw it was empty.Assuming Tim was with Dick or on the toilet,Bruce went to his eldest sons room and knocked because Dick preferred his privacy and it was usually locked.He twisted the doorknob and found Dick and Tim led on Dick's bed.Tim had curled up into Dick and his head rested on the latters's chest.Dick had a protective arm around Tim and another underneath him so it looked as if he was giving him a hug.

Bruce quickly pulled his phone out and took a photo then went to wake up the pair,before he could get to them Dick woke up and looked at Tim then around his room.He spotted Bruce and said good morning,he then proceeded to wake up Tim by prodding him in his side.

I started writing this and then came back a few days later and forgot where I was going with it.Sorry😅

Words:927