Introduction

Hey there! You! Yes, you, silly!

Thanks for giving this story a chance. I really appreciate it. I do. This is a story I heartily believe should be read. It deserves to be read. Not because I wrote it, but because of the story it tells. So thank you for that. That said, I welcome any feedback with open arms! I plan on writing two books (a duology) and potentially a prequel.

In the following paragraphs, you will find (a) the disclaimer, (b) a short author's note, (c) awards this book has won, and finally, (d), praise for this book from readers like you!

DISCLAIMER:

This book contains the following issues, themes, etc:

-A Transgender Identifying Individual

-LGBTQ+ Relationships and Orientations (Including Bisexuality)

-An Individual Who Identifies as Polyamorous

-Sparse Mature/Suggestive/Inappropriate Language

-Heavy Gaslighting

-Gun Violence

-Mentions of Murder and Harming Others

-Character(s) with Sadistic Tendencies/Mentions of Sadism

-Mentions of Abuse

-Mentions/Depictions of Sexual Assault (Warnings Included)

-Mentions of Smoking/Smokers

This book is a work of fiction, therefore all mentions of preexisting names, places, and ideas are used fictitiously.

Therefore, this is an original work by yours truly, Crystallia Callistral. This story belongs to me, and I will not tolerate unauthorized translations, theft, or plagiarism. However, feel free to create fanart, I'd love to feature it in the book!

Speaking of Featuring, I've also been Featured by StoriesUndiscoveredFBWCBookClubCroodsGirlProject_AthenaKYCSupportGroupnewlywrittenbooksWackyWriters,  MysteryNAFreethelgbt, and Romance, and will hopefully be Featured by more profiles in the future!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This is NOT a mafia story. Just because there are guns involved with opposing factions does not mean it's automatically a mafia. Furthermore, this book is also not a historical or futuristic fiction piece. it's merely an alternate version of London, one that blends modernity and steampunk. However, this is a mxm (or bxb as some call it) that is very much a slow burn. So, apologies in advance. Suffering through two books of slow burn is a whole other kind of torture.