The Adventure Begins

I don't own anything but my oc enjoy.

______________________________________

3rd Person POV

9 Years Later

Foosha Village Coast, East Blue

The villagers had come together to send the trio off. The townspeople cheered and waved, excited to see them chase their dreams in this great pirate era. A local man offered them a dingy, which was happily accepted as their first boat. Luffy, Kai and Yamato had filled it with a couple barrels of supplies, as well as a box of gear and clothes.

It had been 3 years since Ace had left, and in that time the three continued their growth and grew even stronger. Luffy was now 17, and had developed quite the reputation as a local legend, defeating (and consuming) countless beasts that roamed the forest. His punches could smash rock to rubble, and he had unknowingly begun development into the next stage of physical power. But that would come later. For now, the rubber lad had a big smile adorning his face, wearing his casual red button-up tank top and shorts with a pair of sandals to boot. He was the most picture-perfect, mild-mannered boy, not the rough and tough pirate most would expect.

Then there is Kai who has also come a long way

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Then there is Kai who has also come a long way. Kai was now 17 years old, and has gotten name nick name Salamander. He has killed, eaten countless beast from the forest. He has gotten control of his fire abilities. The Dragon boy has gotten to get into new level of power. Out of the trio he was far the strongest, by quite a margine. For now, the dragon lad had a smile adorning his face, wearing his casual white button-up sleeve shirt. Over it he had a red jacket he also had black pants with a pair of black boots along with a scarf. He was the most picture-perfect, mild-mannered boy, not the rough and tough pirate most would expect. One thing has happened 3 years ago between Yamato and Kai as they both began dating. Everyone wasn't to surprised to see this happening as they all could see this happening for ages.

 Everyone wasn't to surprised to see this happening as they all could see this happening for ages

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

His partner however was quite the sight. Since her "training" began with Garp, if one could call being beaten and thrown into the woods to be attacked by wild animals training, she had become a near equal powerhouse herself. Moreso if you asked her, something which had yet to be settled. Unlike Luffy and Kai however, her genes resulted in quite the growth spurt. Standing a good 2 ft taller than her "captain," and boyfriend the 18-year-old was quite the image. Though one thing is she could change her height to be their height. However, she chooses to stay at her natural height. She continued her tradition of wearing traditional Wano garb, with a white tunic style top and red knee-length skirt. Her horns were now almost a foot long and bright red, sticking out from her snow-white hair, lightly colored at the tips with some turquoise lighting. Makino has helped her dye it, and it was now a standard look for her. Unlike her counterpart, she had a weapon, wielding a large black club, a bigger version of the one she held when she came to the island.