Black Foot Sanji

I don't own anything, but my oc enjoy.

___________________________________________

3rd Person POV

Kuro's long awaited time to act arrives as he meets with his former first mate Jango, but his identity and plan is accidentally overheard by Kai, Yamato, and Luffy. Jango hypnotizes us to fall sleep, we then fall off a cliff and were believed to be dead by everyone present. However, they are unaware that we have survived because of our Devil Fruit powers.

Kuro allows Usopp to flee because no one would believe him, which proves to be true as the villagers choose not to believe his warnings. When Usopp tries to warn Kaya, she thinks that he is trying to kidnap her. Merry, armed with a gun, chases him off. Usopp then lies to his crew in order to protect them from harm. However, the Straw Hats are aware of the situation, and decide to lend aid to Usopp and Kaya and prepare by setting up traps.

That night, Merry gives Klahadore a pair of glasses that Kaya bought for his three years of service, only for Klahadore to destroy them and reveal his true intentions of taking Kaya's estate, before attacking Merry to prevent him from warning her. Kuro's ship and crew will arrive at Syrup Village the next day, where they believe they will find no resistance.

The Straw Hats initially get which beach the Black Cat pirates are going to land on wrong. This is caused by Usopp's faulty assumption that the area where Kuro met Jango was the arrival point, unaware that the real landing point is on the other beach.

This results in Usopp and Nami initially fighting the pirates alone, as Luffy and Zoro get lost on the way there and Kai and Yamato are stuck in their oil slick trap as a result of Nami using them to get out of it herself in a desperate attempt to make sure the Black Cat Pirates don't get to her treasure, which is on the other beach where their boats are.

Just before the two could be killed, Kai, Yamato, Zoro and Luffy arrive and fight Kuro's crew. Jango hypnotizes the crew to increase their strength, but accidentally hypnotizes Yamato as well, turning her into even more of a threat. Jango is forced to hypnotize Yamato to sleep again to stop him, but accidentally causes the crew to be knocked out by the ship's stempost, which Yamato was holding onto when he fell asleep.

Meanwhile, Kaya finds the wounded Merry, who informs her of Klahadore's identity, and, realizing she was wrong about her accusations against Usopp, heads out to find Kuro and talk to him. Usopp's crew figures out that his earlier lie about a pirate attack was actually a lie. They notice Kaya walking out of the village and begin to follow her.

Meanwhile, Jango summons the ship's guards, the Nyaban brothers, Buchi and Sham, who fight against Zoro. Disarmed of all but one sword, Zoro fights an uphill battle against the teamwork of Buchi and Sham, which is difficult without all three of his swords.

Zoro prevents Usopp from helping him by taking a hit from Usopp's Lead Star to keep him from getting dragged into the fight. Kai and Luffy are fighting off a bunch of the rest of the Black Cat Pirates. Kuro then appears and, disgusted by how the Black Cat Pirates are getting beaten by children, gives the Nyaban brothers five minutes before he kills everyone.

Kai is able to kick Zoro's swords back to him, allowing him to defeat the Nyaban brothers. However, Buchi survives and is hypnotized by Jango, turning him into an even bigger threat to Zoro. Nami goes to wake Yamato up, and Jango tries to stop her with his chakram; but at the last second Nami steps on Luffy's face, which gets him up in time to stop the chakram with his rubber body.

Kaya then intervenes, holds Kuro at gunpoint, and tries to get him to remember the fun times they had. However, Kuro reveals that he never cared about her and only wants her money, waiting for this day where he can kill her. This causes Kaya to drop the gun in shock. Usopp tries to attack Kuro to defend Kaya, but Kuro injures him badly in retaliation. Kuro is then attacked by Usopp's crew, who have arrived, but he simply brushes off their attack.