Pirate Hunter Zoro

I don't own anything but my oc enjoy.

____________________________________________

3rd Person POV

20 minutes later, the group had finally made enough distance as to not be followed. Kai had gotten an earful of dissatisfaction for wasting time, but he laughed it off.

Kai:So Koby, where is that pirate hunter guy everyone keeps bringing up?

Koby:Zoro? I heard he was in Shells Town. Why?

Yamato:Can you get us there?

Koby:Please don't tell me you plan on meeting him, right?

Koby complained staring at the three. Their blank looks said it all.

Koby: Guess there's a marine base there, so maybe we should go. It's not far off from here.

Luffy:Perfect! Let's gooo!

A few hours later, the four made landfall at Shells town, a small, simple island with a bustling town and massive marine base looming over top. They disembarked, and instantly eyes were on them. Though Luffy, Kai and Yamato had no clue as to why.

Luffy:Glad we made it!

As they began walking the crisscross streets Kai turned to Koby.

Kai:So where can we find this Zoro guy?

Instantly, the entire town's mood shifted, with some people leaping backwards in horror.

Koby:Guess he really must be a bad guy.We should find that marine base. I heard their commanding officer is a man known as Axe Hand Morgan.

Once again, the town seemed flabbergasted, and began scattering away. This drew a hearty laugh from both Luffy,Kai and Yamato, and confusion was etched on Koby's face.

Kai/Luffy:This town is hilarious!

Koby:I understand fearing Zoro, but Morgan? That's strange. Looks like we found the base.

The four stood at the entrance to the largest building Luffy or Koby had ever seen. Yamato and Kai was not phased, thier "home" was about 50x the size after all.

Kai: I've seen bigger!

Luffy:Really!

The marine base was a large cylinder, painted with blue and white stripes. The navy coat of arms hung over the entryway, and looking up, movement could be seen on the roof. The outer area was massive, with training grounds to one side of the base commanding a sizable portion of land. The complex was surrounded by walls to on all side, with gates on the interior leading between the training grounds and the main base.

Climbing a small exterior wall, Luffy and Kai gazed around until their eyes spotted a cross in the courtyard. A man appeared to be strapped to it, arms tied and legs hanging loosely. A black bandana covered his eyes, and he wore a white tee with green pants and some kind of light green sash around his waist. From just looking at him, he seemed dead to the world, but the sheer aura of power emanating off of him told otherwise.

 From just looking at him, he seemed dead to the world, but the sheer aura of power emanating off of him told otherwise