Arlong Park

I don't own anything, but my oc.

____________________________________________

3rd Person POV

We catch up with the crew it's been a few hours since they head towards Nami's direction. Kai was sitting down as Yamato laid her head on his lap. Luffy was laying down on as well. Sanji was sitting down across from Yokasu.

Luffy: This weather is perfect! So which is the Grand Line? Is it this way? Or is it this way?

As Luffy was running to each side of the ship back and forth.

Kai: Luffy calm down will you. First let's focus on one thing okay. Obviously we're just as excited as you, but we have to wait just a bit longer.

Luffy: Right, sorry. I'm just excited we have a cook on board. Now, we just need Nami and then nothing can stand between us and the Grand Line!

Sanji: Ah, Nami. I can sit down and think about how beautiful she is all day. I can't wait to I'll see her again.

This comment annoyed Kai. Lately, he has realized that Nami is one of his mate. Yamato noticed this too and she told him to trust his instincts. Besides she had a conversation between Nami and herself. Yamato also knows that Nami likes Kai, but it was this that was holding her back.

Yamato: So are we getting close to where Nami is? You know the Island.

Yosaku: You three are way to naive and way to young! Don't y'all get it! You know that every second that passes brings us to the infamous Arlong, Megla, and Aqua! Nami couldn't stop staring at thier pictures. And it wasn't a normal kind of stare. It was something different by the way she was staring. Something focused. I'm telling you Nami is planning on taking down Arlong and collecting the 20,000,000 bounty. For all we know we're just sitting here and she's already making her way through his compound.

Luffy: *Yawn* Sounds nice let's eat.

Sanji: Sounds good.

Yamato: I am kinda of hungry.

Kai: Mmm it's been a few hours since we ate anything.

Yosaku: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Don't tell me all of you are so clueless! That you don't know who the evil Arlong, Megla and Aqua are!

Sanji: Ah, no. So who is he?

Luffy: Yeah.

Yamato: I've been busy.

Kai: Don't know much since we just left out home town 2 months ago.

Yosaku is in shocked. He then pulls out a whistle and blows on it.

Yosaku: Listen up class. Time for you eduction of the sharks known as Arlong, Megla and Aqua! Arlong, Megla and Aqua are fishman that use to destroy everything in their path up and down the Grand Line.

Sanji: Fishman.

Luffy: That's cool.

Yamato: Oh. Kai and I only heard of them.

Sanji: I've heard that the woman on Fishman island are some of the most beautiful creatures in the world to behold.

Kai:( Thoughts 💭: I wonder what a kid between a Fishman and Human would look like.)

Luffy: Fishman sounds wierd. Do they look like this.

As Luffy shows a picture of a regular fish with hands sticking out it's body. As the rest began to laugh.

Yosaku: Heeeeeey! Can't you all focus for one minute please!  Alright I will start from the very beginning! The reason why they call the Grand Line the pirate grave yard in the first place. Is, beacuse Arlong and the two other two powers rule over it. The first of the powers are known as the Seven Warlords at Sea.