Fights to Remember

I don't own anything, but my oc enjoy.

____________________________________________

3rd Person POV

The crew are just standing there watching what is going on. Kai is very intrigued on what is going on between the chef and Fullbody.

???: Damnit not again Sanji! What do you think you're doing?

The crew turned around to see a bulky man come out the back.

???: Can't you see he is a marine lieutenant!

Sanji: You're a terrible cook. What makes you think you can talk to me like that.

???: A crappy cook like you is calling me bad. Restaurants can't exist with out their customers. We don't want to hurt them like the way you seem to be doing.

Sanji: But he deserved it. He didn't treat the food and me with respect. And he insulted all the cooks!

As then Sanji let's Fullbody go as he fell down.

Sanji: So I simply thought him a lesson.

Fullbody: You're going to regret this all of you. No restaurant should treat thier customers like this.

Kai: ( Thoughts 💭: Well if the customer is going to be an ass about things then they should.)

Fullbody: I'll shut you down. Do you understand me. I will shut you down! This entire place! This whole restaurant is finished! Do you hear me!

Sanji: Then maybe I should finish you of right now.

As Sanji began to walks to him, but was being held back by other chefs.

*Crash*

Everyone is shocked as two figures come crushing down from the ceiling. It turned out to be Luffy and this old man.

Luffy: I can breathe again.

Old man: Damnit! My ceiling! Another thing that has to get fix, beacuse of you! This is all your fault you, brat!

Luffy: How is it my fault! You attacked me!

Chef: Boss, can you stop messing around and help! Sanji has gone crazy again!

Old man: Hey, Sanji! Don't tell me you went another rampage in here you, idiot!

Sanji: Put a cork in it old man!

Old man: Oh, now your ordering me around! Who do you think your talking to. Do you want to sink my restaurant to the bottom of the sea! You punk!

As the old man kicks Sanji. As then Fullbody began to laugh.

Old man: You too! Get your ass out of my restaurant.

As he also kicked Fullbody.

???: How can you deny our motto that the customer is King!