The Great Usopp

I don't own anything but my oc enjoy.

____________________________________________

3rd Person POV

The journey was a little more of the same, but after some time they kinda just floated, making small talk about whatever came up. Weather, thoughts on their journey and the future, how they trained in their spare time. They were all becoming much more comfortable together as a team. During this time, Nami started to really pick up on the other four's dynamic. Kai, Yamato and Luffy may have argued all the time, but they seemed to always know what the other was thinking, to a degree. Zoro seemed to be to himself unless trouble seem to brew. Zoro noticed the Nami and Yamato they always seemed to gravitate to Kai, even when asleep. Zoro noted this during his first watch alone, but decided this wasn't important.

Nami also, found out they were in a pain in the ass. They easily riled one another up, and although their bickering never seemed serious, their close proximity meant it was going to keep happening. Nami, silently prayed to whatever gods existed in the world that they would find a bigger ship soon.

Yamato and Kai conclusion of Nami is that she is amazing navigator. She is very distant as she seems to be scared to open up. Whatever she's been through it's scared her deeply. Whatever it was still haunts her day and night. She also seems like she caring alot on her shoulders. They know this, because the look in her eyes. Also while they keep watch they've heard her sleep talk about this guy named Arlong. They don't know who he is, but who ever this guy is has done something to her.

As of now it was Kai turn to keep watch as he was looking at the sky. He sees that Nami began to keep tossing and turning as out of nowhere she woke up.

Nami: Nooo!

Kai: Woah, relax. Your fine we're still sailing on the boat.

Nami: Oh..... I can't sleep anymore.

Kai: Had a nightmare, huh.

Nami: Yeah.....

Kai: You ok?

Nami: I'm fine....

Kai: It had to do something with Arlong didn't it.

Nami was taken a back by how Kai knew Arlong. How did he know about his and her relationship. As she frown and looked agitated.

Nami: How do you know that name!

Kai: Calm down. If you want to know on how I know that name is pretty simple. Did you know you sleep talk?

Nami: Sleep talk?

Nami then put the pieces together as she just said oh. As she looks away and her fist clenched together.

Kai: I have no clue on what happened between you and him, but if you ever want to talk about I'm here. Or you could also talk to Yamato she may not seem like it, but she is an amazing person to talk too.

Yamato: Y'all are being a bit loud.

They looked at the oni as she sits up and yawns cutely. She rubs her eyes as she stretches her limbs.

Yamato: Well it's my turn to stand guard. Kai get some shut eye.

Kai nods as he lays on Yamato's lap as he soon is consumed by sleep. As Yamato played with his hair.

Nami: So I've been meaning to ask what's your relationship with Kai?

Yamato: He and I are dating.

Nami: Really? How long have to been dating?

Yamato: We have been dating since we were he was 14 and I was 15. So we've been dating 3 years now.

Nami: Woah that means y'all I like super close.