Ch 20

Not edited.

"Please babe. I promise we'll be good" Jax looked at her with hopeful eyes.

"Or at least good at it" Russell muttered behind him.

Cori's mouth dropped as Jax swung around to frown at Russell.

"You know... you aren't exactly helping our case here."

"What case?" Russell asked cheekily with his hands tucked into his pockets "Either we stay or we take her home with us... see... no case at all."

Jax looked at him and as the sparkling smile hit his eyes he started to nod his head.

"I really like the way you think. So will you cave man or will I?"

The two men both looked at Cori who started to back away.

"Either one. I don't mind either way."

"Mmmm" Jax pretended to ponder while tapping his forefinger to hia chin "I think.."

Before Cori could back away any further she found herself squealing as she landed over Jax's shoulders like a sack of flour.

"Put me down!" She tried to demand through her giggles.

Jax turned to Russell.

"Did you say something?"

Russell raised his hands and shook his head.

"Nope. Wasn't me."

"Maybe we should get some mouse traps. I swear I heard a squeak."

Cori giggled as the blood rushed to her head and she pounded into Jax's back.

"There! I heard it again. Definitely need some mouse traps!"

Russell grinned at him.

"Oh I think I may already have some, two in fact."

"You do?" Jax played along " And where might they be?"

Russell stepped forward as Jax turned in pretence of looking.

"Right here."

His hands ran over Cori's àrse. Squeezing and massaging until she groaned and tried to push herself back into him. He chuckled darkly as he trailed a finger down the valley that separated the two perfect round mounds in front of him. His mouth followed with teasing kisses until it reached that point that had her panting for more.

"Russell" her voice was hoarse.

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Why?" she whined.

"Why what sweetheart?" He smiled as he moved in front of them her and behind Jax.

"Why are you torturing me?"

Jax started to laugh.

"Oh babe, you have no idea what he's capable of."

Cori hmphed while trying to cross her arms

"Can I get down now?"

Jax laughed while Russell ran his hands from her shoulders and upward to where her hips lay across Jax's shoulder.

"Well sweetheart, you probably can but..." he stopped.

"But what?" she whined.

"While Jax has a hold of you there isn't much I can't do to him because if he moves too much he might drop you."

Silence as he words hit their targets.

"Holy shít!" Jax whispered.

"And sweetheart, let's not forget how much he teased us both earlier" be bent down and gave her a lopsided kiss that had them both laughing "I think that maybe, just maybe Jax needs to be taught a lesson. What do you think?"

Cori raised her head up and with her elbows in Jax's lower back she rested her head on her hands.

"I'm putting Cori down" Jax said quickly.

"Nope. Can't let you do that just yet" Russell said with a grin.

"Why the hell not?"

Cori grinned and let her hands down to slowly move over Jax's árse and down his thighs.

"Because I don't want to walk. You'll carry me won't you Jax?"

He hissed as she became daring and ran her hands upwards just enough to tease the inside of his thighs before she moved them from the pinacle between them.

Jax moaned and dropped his head.

"Fúck. Fúck. Shít. God fúcking damn! For a fúcking vírgin babe you sure know how to play dirty."

Cori giggled again and lost her balance and fell into his back again.

Russell stepped towards them and took Jax by the hand and led them from the kitchen amd down the hallway.

"Cori sweetheart... we're staying here tonight."

"OW." Her voice was laced with pain as Jax's hand tapped her árse without any real force due to the positioning of his hand. "What was that for?"

Jax grinned a nervous grin as Russell stopped them in the centre of Coris bedroom.

"Well.. I figure that knowing Russell like I do that was the only chance I'll get to do anything tonight."

He carefully slid Cori from his shoulder and set her feet to the floor and steadying her as the blood rushed from her head and back to her body.

"Except maybe this..." he went to lean down and give her a kiss but was pulled away.

"Nope. Do that and I'll have to punish you." Russell's threat was dark... pleasurable.

"You're into BDSM?" Cori asked with eyes wide open.

"Not really. Spanking, denial.. soft stuff compared to what a lot of other people do."

"Fúcking denial sucks!" Jax burst out.

"Oh but Jax... you look so fúcking good when you beg to cúm... and I intend to show our girlfriend just what that look is all about."

********

Soooooooo there's a real possibility that the next chapter will be private. Remember follow, add then read in that order. Catch ya's when I get to my computer :D