> two

Alex later poofed back into the garage, between Luke and Reggie on the piano

Alex later poofed back into the garage, between Luke and Reggie on the piano. "Oh, hey man! Where you been?" Reggie asked.

    "Kinda everywhere," Alex said. "I met some new ghost friends!"

    "For real?"

    "Yeah, they answered a ton of questions."

    "Like whether Julie's gonna join the band or not?" Luke snarked, pulling his notebook from underneath Alex.

Alex looked between Luke and the paper nervously. "Well, um... We didn't get to that, but!" He turned back to Reggie happily. "Willie, Jo, and Lina said that all ghosts have unfinished business so we just have to do that so we can cross over."

    Reggie waved his hands. "Wait, wait, back up. Are these girls cute?"

    "More importantly, why would we do that?" Luke said, drawing Alex and Reggie's attention. "I'm just saying, this is like our second chance. All we need to do is get Julie to play with us."

    "Yeah. Not only can that girl sing, she can write too... But these girls, though?"

    Alex nodded. "I don't know how much I can help you, but... yeah, they're pretty."

    Reggie smiled brightly. "Well, hey, Luke and I made a killer melody to one of Julie's lyrics."

    Alex took Luke's journal as he handed it over. "Oh... without your drummer. Cool."

    "Drumming is so '90s, okay? We're just gonna stomp our feet now," Luke said, mimicking the movement.

    "Well, you know what else is so '90s? Being rude. Alright?" Alex sassed. "Get woke. These are sensitive times." The blonde shoved Luke's journal back into his chest and turned back to Reggie, whispering, "I learned that from my ghost friend."

    He chuckled lightly. "Woke. That's... That's a cool word. What does it mean?"

    "No clue," Alex said, shaking his head. "Then Jo said something else about being a cute, young ghost."

    "No seriously, though. Can you introduce me to these pretty ghost girls?"

 Can you introduce me to these pretty ghost girls?"