It's a perfect time to get up (no one cares what you think Mateo)

Selene blinked as she registered what was going on. Everything around her was blurry, and she could hardly see anything. She was roughly able to make out three figures close to her. As memories flooded her, Selene's vision sharpened, and her eyes widened in shock.

She tried to get up, but as soon as she got upright, a brunette... Yelena pushed her back gently, a worried look on her face. "Oh my gosh Selene, you're okay." Yelena hugged her, and Selene started using Yelena's weight to bring herself up. "No lie back down Selene, you're injured."

Panic flooded through Selene. She didn't understand what was going on. Or on another matter, how she was alive. And how it was no longer nighttime. That didn't make sense. Nothing made sense. But Selene would rather find out what was going on. "what's going on?"

"You might want to rest," A girl (who was seriously pretty, Selene found the black hair in ringlets really cool) spoke up, legs on a table next to Selene.

"I need to know what happened," Selene demanded, and it might have been rude, but since when had Selene cared about that much?

"Selene..." Yelena started. 

"No way am I going back to sleep without getting information."

"Fine," Yelena sighed. "You somehow sprouted wings, looks like you found another power," Selene felt excited, that sounded cool. "But," Yelena added when she saw Selene's face. "They burnt through our fingers, and you had to giant gaping holes on your back. Blood was leaking out of it and it was terrifying. You would have most probably died if it wasn't for her." Yelena pointed at the pretty girl, and Selene wondered what it was.

"I was so worried," Yelena's voice broke. "I was barely able to do anything." The pretty girl raised her eyebrows. "Okay fine, I snapped out of it soon. Drew," she pointed to the pretty girl. "Helped a lot. She used charmspeak on a driver to take us here, and we reached soon. Mateo had been doing his stuff till then, and there he is." 

Yelena pointed at Mateo, whose hair was coated with dust. "Poor guy was exhausted. He collapsed. Well, he slept, not collapsed but still, he looked ready to. then we got you here, and he slept after that actually. I took care of you in the short sessions you woke up."

"I helped," Drew said. "I guess it's great you're okay. I don't think I could have taken much of her panicking. Since Yelena forgot to mention, I guess I'll say it. You've been passed out for around, let me see, four days?"

Selene's jaw dropped. 

"Don't worry, you'll make it to camp. I'm coming, I called my mother and told her I went with a friend," Drew said casually, as though passing out for four days wasn't concerning.

Though if demigods fought monsters every day, then that made sense.

"Now, you sleep," Yelena said, glaring at Selene for waking up for too long.

"Fine," Selene mumbled, and as soon as the energy gave out, she slept like a baby.