1

Enjoy reading!!

-

3RD PERSON POV:

''Doyoungahh!" Doyoung was startled by the sudden noise that came from across the room of their practice room.

"Doyoung get it together! Stop daydreaming. You keep making mistakes," Taeyong sighed. Doyoung didn't realised that he's been spacing out every minute. He was very tired that day, from his multiple schedules. He hasn't been eating and getting enough sleep lately as well. But it's not like he can complain because he knows that everyone was also tired.

They continued practicing until doyoung slipped on the floor. Doyoung groaned in pain but no one noticed. "Come on man" mark rolled his eyes, turned around and walked towards his water bottle. No one asked if he was ok, all of them were just annoyed that they have to restart from beginning again.

'It's ok Doyoungah, Mark was just tired you know he's not like that. He just finished practicing with the dream that's why. It's ok', he told himself.

"Doyoung gwenchana?" Asked his manager worriedly. He smiled tiredly and nodded. But when he stood up he felt a sharp pain in his right ankle. He ignored it as he doesn't want to hold the practice back any longer and quickly went to his position.

.

.

.

An hour passed and the practice is over, with doyoung still making mistakes.

Taeyong, his best friend, didn't even talked to him after their practice. One by one everyone left the practice room except for doyoung. He knew he's not that good at dancing like the others. So he decided to spend more time in the practice room.

(An: my guy is literally part of 7th sense unit😩)

Doyoung was exhausted. He sat down and looked at his phone only to realise that it's already almost midnight.

He receive no notification meaning no one was looking for him or asking what time he's going home. He sighed, maybe they were just busy or already sleeping and forced a smile on his face.

He packed his things and left the practice room. He was walking back to his dorm while using his phone. When he came across his fancam. He was reading the comments while smiling so widely, at first all the comments were complimenting his singing skills and how he inspired them.

Then he saw that other than compliments, there were just as much mean comments, in fact even more. His smile dropped, 'What a bad dancer' 'What in the world is doyoung doing! He's making the performance look so bad' 'Ughh I hate his voice so much'. He kept scrolling revealing even more comments about it.

'Am I really dragging the team down?' He thought to himself.

He stopped looking at his phone and just went home.

He opened the door to his dorm and saw all his member were watching a movie together and enjoying themselves in the living room. No one even looked at his direction when he opened the door and came in.

So he just quietly went to his room. Doyoung took a shower and went to bed, forgetting that he hasn't eaten dinner.

He's still thinking about those comments and his members frustrations from earlier while lying down without noticing that it was almost sunrise. He couldn't sleep that night, luckily his first schedule starts at 3pm

.

.

.

Morning came and he felt very sluggish with a throbbing head. After washing his face, he went out to have lunch. As it's alr 1pm.

Doyoung quietly ate his food while the others were chatting loudly while eating. Haechan then looked at doyoung who was unusually quiet. "Hyung do you think something is wrong with doyoung hyung?" He whispered to taeyong. Taeyong looked at doyoung and then back to haechan, "He's just tired, he'll speak to us if there's something wrong". Therefore they both just shrugged it off.

Doyoung ate his food silently, with his headache still bothering him. After eating his food, he was going to bring his plate to the sink when he almost slipped, dropping his chopsticks. This caught the attention of all his members and the room went silent for a few seconds. His forgotten injured ankle started to hurt. He gave a silent moan that only he could hear due to the pain his feeling.

Everyone was ready to hear doyoung nag because of the wet floor, but they heard nothing. Doyoung straightened up his body and continued walking towards to the sink. No one even bothered asking him if he was fine. They just stared at him and continued eating their food. This made him sad. He walked back to his room silently and sat down on his bed.

'Am I that insignificant to them?'

He wants to be mad at them, angry at them. But how could he. They're his members that he love so much. He wants to cry his heart out. But he can't. They will think he's weak and make fun of him if he cry. So he just sat down there staring at his hand that was on his lap, still hearing his members laugh and loud voices from outside his room.

-