7

-

-

3RD PERSON POV:

"Hoonie mianhe something came up so I have to go", he started gathering his things and stood up. Doyoung was about to walk away when Jihoon held his hand which stopped him from walking "hyung don't go, please, could you just stay here?", "Mianhe Jihoon-ah but I really have to go, I promise I'll make it up to you ok?", he didn't wait for an answer and quickly left the restaurant.

.

.

.

.

.

-6.35 pm-

Some members left the dorm to get some fresh air and to process everything that just happened. After calming down themselves, everyone gathered in their dorm's living room again waiting for the arrival of the center of their thoughts.

-8.50 pm-

"Hyung, it's been 2 hours do you think something happened to Doyoung hyung?", Mark started getting worried as he's been secretly sending messages to Doyoung but he isn't replying back. "Calm down Mark, let me try calling him", Taeil took out his phone from his pocket and dialed Doyoung's number. Silence filled the room while waiting for the call to be answered, but he didn't pick up. He tried calling him again and again but he's not answering "not answered....." he's getting uneasy by the thought that something bad might have had happened to Doyoung. "Guys calm down his phone is probably on silent" everyone looked at Taeyong, their leader who is trying to distract their worriness, "let's wait for awhile ok, maybe he's just stuck in the traffic" everyone agreed to him and tried to busy themselves with something else.

.

.

.

-10.16 pm-

"Hyung I can't take this anymore. It's been 4 hours and Doyoung hyung is still not here! I'm sure something happened to him", Jungwoo stood up from his seat and was ready to leave the dorm to look for Doyoung but their manager held his wrist, "Jungwoo I know your worried, we all are but don't do something impulsive. Let me try calling Doyoung", Jungwoo sat back down and fixed his gaze on their manager who was calling Doyoung.

Once...twice...thrice, no one is answering. Feeling anxious, Jungwoo stood up without saying anything and left as soon as he grabbed his phone and mask to find Doyoung. "Guys I have a bad feeling about this so I'm going to follow Jungwoo", Johnny left joining Jungwoo out, "I know I said not to act on impulse but I'm very much worried right now so I'm going to find Doyoung as well", their manager rushed out to follow both Jungwoo and Johnny to look for their missing member. Taeyong stood up and looked at his members that are still in their dorm "guys we have to look for Doyoung, just like what Johnny hyung said, I too have a bad feeling about this".
.

.

.

-11.23 pm-

Everyone are now busy looking for Doyoung, still trying to call his phone in case he answer it. Some went to their company in hope to find him but no one have seen him there since yesterday. While the others went to the places near their dorm but he isn't anywhere there as well.

It's been an hour but their manager is still in his phone trying to call Doyoung when finally the call connected, he stopped walking.

: Hello Doyoung where are you? Are you ok??

This made everyone who was with him to look at his direction and went near him.

: Uhm hi sorry but I'm not Doyo-

: Who are you and why is his phone with you?!

"Hyung what's wrong?"

"Hyung is that Doyoung hyung?"

"Where is he?"

"Is he safe?"

"Hyung hyung", he was bombarded with questions but he ignored them.

: I found this phone near the park at xxx street and I think it belongs to the person that you just mentioned just now

He bit his lower lips, heart started beating fast 'no it can't be, pls god no'.

: Uhm i-is it ok for you to w-w-wait I mean to wait for me there to take the phone from y-you?

He looked at everyone with dejected look which made everyone to get worried even more. He told them about his conversation with the stranger and straight away went to the place that the person was talking about, which was 5 minutes away from their dorm. This means that Doyoung is nearby but........where is he?

-11.27 pm-

They reached the place and retrieved Doyoung's phone from the stranger but there's no sign of him anywhere. Johnny looked at the phone that was on his hand with cracked screen on it. Several thoughts went through his mind and none of them are good. They searched every corner of the place but still no sign of Doyoung anywhere. Johnny looked at the phone again and something inside tells him to unlock it. He tried many passwords but only one of them worked, their debut date 'Doyoung....' As soon as he unlocked it, several missed calls and messages popped up.

He looked through the phone and found several unknown numbers calling Doyoung as well as sending him messages 'You should leave Nct' 'Die you bitch' 'Your singing sucks' 'stop bullying the others!' and several more. Johnny was shocked as he didn't know Doyoung has been receiving all this hate messages probably from saesangs seeing as how they got Doyoung's number. But how could he know when he didn't even bat an eye on him and notice him only to get angry at the latter. He felt very guilty with whatever he did to Doyoung. One more thing that Johnny noticed was that the unread messages and missed calls started around 6 pm. His thoughts was cut off by their manager who was calling everyone.

After their manager called everyone, they gathered to the place where they found Doyoung's phone. Johnny showed the messages that he saw and everyone speculated that this must have had something to do with Doyoung's disappearance. Just then Jaehyun remembered that his hyung has been meeting up with someone during their off day, maybe he knows where Doyoung is. He took the phone and searched for Jihoon's number and found it quickly with the help of their messages with each other from earlier.

: Youngie hyung you called, is there something wrong?

'Youngie hyung? Hyung this was us when we were trainees.....calling each other by nicknames.....'

: Uhm hello, this is Jaehyun one of his member

: Yes? Why is hyung's phone with you?

: Do you happen to know where he is?

: Why are you asking me where he is when his phone is literally with you and we parted ways as soon as he received a call from one of you guys

: Ohh I see, sorry for the trou-

: Wait! Is there something wrong? Is hyung there can I talk to him

: The thing is we think Doyoung is missing. We've been waiting for him since just now and he didn't show up so we tried finding him and found his phone near our dorm....

: WHAT!! Did you call the police wait actually no I'll call the police. I know you guys won't even bother to do so

With that Jihoon ended the call without waiting for any response from Jaehyun. 'Is that what everyone think? That we don't care about you hyung.......'

-