5(2)

Fetus Dotae🥺

-

3RD PERSON POV:

"Taeyong-", that's when he snapped out. He looked around to find the person who called him "Hm?", was the only thing his mouth could come up with. He's mind is still processing everything that just happened.

Sirens is what everyone is hearing right now. It was supposed to be an enjoyable moment but it was replaced by fear and worry. Police also arrived at the scene, to help with the crowd and to escort everyone to leave the venue.

It was very chaotic.

People with stretcher ran passed Taeyong 'Doyoung......', and it came to him. He whipped his head towards the direction where everyone is gathering.

"DOYOUNG!!"

"Doyoung *sob* hyung *sob*"

"Hyung wake up!!!"

A lifeless body, on a pool of blood.

He wanted to run to him, but his feet wouldn't allow him to do so. He was so lost. So lost that he doesn't know what to do.

'This is all my fault......Why did I even started all of this'

He walked slowly with shaking legs towards his best friend, tears streamed down slowly from his face and an expression no one knows what. When he reached him, he crouched down on his knees and held Doyoung's cold hand "Hy-hyung, why's he's h-hand so cold", looking at Taeil who's also crying but the latter only shook he's head.

"Everyone we need to get out of here! It's dangerous!!", their manager pointing at the exit and encouraging them to leave the dome, as the other metal bars from the ceiling could fall as well and injured the others. But no one listened to him, not even glancing at his direction.

After the parademics helped Doyoung out of the pile of metal bars, they put him on the stretcher "Everyone, excuse us please. We need to get him to the hospital as soon as possible", everyone gave way except Taeyong "Sir?", everyone looked at him which made him realised that he's still holding Doyoung's hand, "Sorry". No one is allowed to be in the ambulance except for one person and so their manager was the one who went with Doyoung.

"Hyung I want to go to the hospital", Jaehyun asked the assistant manager. "Arraso, everyone get in the car I'll drive", without second thought, everyone ran towards the car.

.

.

.

"What do you think happened? Hyung was starting to be ok.....why now...", Haechan asked breaking the silence. "To be honest, I still can't process everything that just happened", Johnny said "how did the metals and lights collapsed just like that?? Didn't they check everything before the concert?!?!", he added, feeling frustrated remembering what happened. "And once again hyung.......", Jungwoo started tearing up again remembering the scene.

They're losing him again.

Driving to the hospital again for the 2nd time was the worst memory. They didn't want to return to that kind of place. Yet here they are. Will all the gods hear their prayers once again?

Everything was returning back to how it was before. Doyoung was starting to open up again. So why........

.

.

.

They arrived at the hospital just a few minutes after the ambulance. They quickly went to the operating room, where Doyoung is said to be at. The clock ticking filled the entire place, surrounding the quiet atmosphere. All kinds of prayers were made that day.

5 hours. That's how long the operation took. With the nurses continuously coming out and rushing to take bags after another bags of blood every hour. Thousands of thoughts flooded everyone's mind but they only want one thing, and that is for Doyoung to be safe.

.

.

.

When Doyoung was finally out of the operation room, his head was full of bandage and there's several bruises on his body. "Hi, who's the guardian of the patient?", their manager raised his hand as Doyoung's parents aren't present, due to them being in Japan. "We almost lost him.......the operation was successful, he's condition was worser than we thought. He was lucky that the metal bars didn't hit his arms or legs seriously so he definitely can dance again unless he overstrain himself. However, he suffered severe concussion from the injury on his head. This may possibly lead to many things, therefore, we have to wait till he wakes up in order for us to thoroughly examine him. For now, the only thing we can do is wait", their manager sighed in relief after hearing that the operation was a success.

Their manager told everyone about Doyoung's situation. Everyone were glad that he is ok but also worried. "Hyung do you think this is intentional? What if it's that saesang again!!", everyone looked at Mark who suddenly blurted out that question out of nowhere. "For now I'm not sure but there's a possibility. The police are currently investigating what happened, so we have to wait for their report", they all nodded

Taeyong who was silent in one corner kept blaming himself. 'If I wasn't jealous, will all of this even happen' was what filled his mind.

Everyone went inside Doyoung's room but he couldn't bring himself to. He couldn't face Doyoung. He feel so ashamed. 'Will he ever forgive me?', he sinned but Doyoung is kind. He slowly reached out for the door knob but stopped halfway. 'I shouldn't take advantage of his kindness', he retracted his hand and took a step back. His mind was blank. He doesn't know what to do. Before he know it he's already far, far away from Doyoung.

-

Can't believe it's already Nct 127 n Dream's 7th anniversary as well as WayV's 4th anniversary (n Dojaejung our rookies!) I feel like it's just yesterday when they all look like a baby chasing their dream now look at them going nak- ehem😩✊ (I swear poison Jeno is not good for my heart!! n didn't he said he ain't showing anything till 40?! What happened🤨)

This also mean my 2nd yr since I started stanning them!! 7th sense really pulled me in w no chance of escaping huh (yes 7th sense in 2021)😌🤭 Now we gonna baggy baggy baggy baggy baggy baggy jeans~

Also, tho I'm still bitter w Sungtaro departure(SM🤬) I'm vvv happy that they finally debuted🥹🥹 all their songs so far, loved them!!!! Another visual and talented group. Tbh they all look so good together😌