3(2)

U guyss.....I think I'm going crazy cuz perfume's chorus is stuck in my head like literally🥹🥹

And plsss someone save Mark's hair😭

-

3RD PERSON POV:

Doyoung is..........different.

A day before they have to travel to Japan, surprisingly Doyoung joined them for breakfast. It's been months since the last time he ate with everyone. The warmth that they felt, they missed it. "Taeil hyung," Doyoung only called for Taeil but everyone looked at him "could you pass me the kimchi please" silence while Taeil took the kimchi that was beside him and gave it to Doyoung who had his arm reached out "gomaweo".

I would say, it was the most awkward yet homey they've ever had.

After they're breakfast Doyoung was seen talking on the phone with someone "Hoonie............mhmm.......yeah that demo....it's fine I actually like it a lot.........thank you for this! I promise I'll treat you to a meal when I have the time!! Annyeong", they don't show it but they're all eavesdropping, though they were so obvious.

"Mark why are you cracking the eggs on the sink?? (An: stream golden hour🍳🤩)", Mark looked at his hands and realised that the egg isn't going on the bowl but on the sink instead. "Oh shi-", he quickly tried to save the egg that he just cracked again before another egg is wasted but it was too late. Everyone looked at the egg slowly sliding down the drain. There was a few seconds of silence before everyone burst out laughing. "Mark hyung jaebal Hahahahahaa please don't cook eggs ever again!", Haechan said in between laughter while holding his stomach. "I just wanted to eat more cuz breakfast wasn't enough though...."

.

.

.

-15 May-

In a blink of an eye, they are now otw to the airport. Many fans showed up, excited to send off the boys but the amount of people there were crowding the whole place. Members were getting mobbed. Doyoung was the last few members to enter the airport but while walking through the crowd, he was pushed by someone and fell down. Although Doyoung was already on the floor, fans didn't stop on pushing (An: I swear I was so mad that day cuz do they really have to crowd their idols?!?!?! Can't they just make way and take pics in an orderly manner😤). One of the guard pulled Doyoung up before being stepped on by the people more. Despite all that, Doyoung  still smiled and waved at the fans (An: he's so precious🥹😭).

When the members learned about what happened, they were so mad and complained to their management to add more bodyguards during those times "well what do you expect hyungs, it's SM we're talking about here".

.

.

.

-22 May-

Their first concert out of Korea after years of waiting.

Everyone were nervous but also excited.

One would think that there's nothing going on between the members. It was so peaceful and no tensions, that all of Nct 127 were getting chills looking at the scene they're seeing. It was Doyoung humming while getting his makeup done. Not only that but Doyoung talked to Johnny as if nothing happened at all. Does this mean they've been forgiven or is this all for show?

They shrugged off all of the thoughts and accepted everything. They're happy because Doyoung is back, real or not. "Hyung don't you think we should gather everyone here instead of going on our own way?", that's Doyoung talking to Taeyong while showing him the Ipad which shows the stage plan for their concert. "Uhh- I- uhmm.....yeah I think you're right. We can have our photo session there at the same time", he wouldn't deny and I think everyone who saw that scene would agree too, it was kinda awkward, "let me talk to the organiser and producer about this ok", he added, giving him a strained smile and walking away after, while still trying to process everything that just happened.

Doyoung sat down beside Haechan after talking to Taeyong. Haechan was hesitant at first but with all of his courage, he reached out his arms for Doyoung's body and hugged him, closing his eyes. He didn't expect anything back but to his surprise, he felt a warm and cozy arms that he knew he missed having across his body. He opened his eyes and was met with his Doyoung hyung's sweet smile. The smile that he longed for. He got teary looking at his hyung's eyes, which made the latter panicked "yahh Lee Haechan your makeup", Doyoung touched his face and tried to dry off the tears that are threatening to fall any second. But Haechan shook his head and instead he buried his face in Doyoung's neck and tightened his hug on him even more. Jungwoo who witnessed that scene, approached them and ingulf both Haechan and Doyoung into a big hug. They really do miss their hyung.

Jaehyung and Johnny came in and saw the 3 of them having a group hug. And of course the typical Johnny, ran to them and hugge- or more like laid down on top of the 3 who were sitting down on the couch, complains and groans were the sounds that could be heard in their waiting room. Meanwhile, Jaehyun was just standing near the door, laughing at Johnny's playfulness and the suffering of the 3 who were laid on.

Everything went back to normal that day. It was too good to be true.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

DOYOUNG'S POV:

I'm trying to be ok, I really do.

Laughing that seems to be real but I'm sinking deeper every time I do.

-

Just wanna say smth....

U guys may/may not know but.....Moonbin from Astro has now become our star up in the sky..........he always have the most beautiful smile and a loving personality (one of the reasons y he always captures my attention). I didn't think that this will happen at all.....it's just so sudden that no one expected it............and to think there's still haters who says mean things about him and making fun of what happened makes me so furious. I wonder how some ppl can act that way without feeling guilty. Can't they just leave him and be peaceful for once. Like pls guys, stop giving unnecessary hate on idols. They also gets hurt like everyone. So pls, pls be a kind fan and not cross the line by doing something that is not nice.

To our brightest Moonbin, pls b happy wherever u are❤️