2

-

-

3RD PERSON POV:

"Where's doyoung?" asked johnny. They were about to start their group practice, after Taeyong's solo practice, when Johnny realised that there were only 8 of them there. All members looked at each other, talking with their eyes and trying to find who's the missing member. After a few second of confusion that's when it hit them that doyoung is missing.

Taeyong took out his phone from his bag, about to call doyoung when the door of the practice room opened, revealing the member that they had forgotten back in their dorm.

~20 mins ago~

Doyoung opened his eyes, waking up from his nap. He didn't realised that he fell asleep. He looked at his phone and realised that his late for his practice. 'Don't we have practice today? Why didn't anyone wake me up', he stood up and hurriedly changed his clothes. He went out of his room and walked towards his best friend's room, "Taeyong hyung why didn't you wake me up? don't we have-". He stopped talking when he didn't see taeyong in his room. He looked around the dorm and realised that he's the only one there.

"it's ok doyoung, they just forgot to wake you up. They're just probably busy and didn't realise. It's ok. It's ok", he said forcing a smile on his face.

Doyoung quickly left the dorm and took a taxi to their company, even though he could just walk but that will take quite some time. He was running when his foot started hurting again but he shrugged it off as he's already very late. After reaching he calmed himself down first before opening the door.

Everyone looked at his direction, "sorry I'm late. I fell asleep so I didn't notice the time" he apologised and bowed to everyone. "tsk! Just get into position and next time don't be late!", their dance instructor said. Doyoung didn't even get to stretch or warm up. He knows this could give him injuries but he doesn't want to be a burden and hold the practice back any longer.

His members didn't even try to defend him or make excuse on why they didn't wake him up. They just stood there with an annoyed look growing on their faces. He feel small, out of place. He feel like he doesn't belong there. 'Maybe what they said is all true, that I'm just dragging the team down', he thought looking down.

.

.

.

After hours and hours of training, Doyoung had to leave early due to him having to film for his upcoming web drama. He was about to leave the practice room when his foot started aching. He stood there not moving, silently hissed due to the sudden pain. Yuta noticed that he still hasn't left yet, "Why aren't you leaving. Do you want to be late AGAIN?". "Aniyo" he left quickly even though he's foot still hurts.

.

.

.

2am, when Doyoung finally reached their dorms, with empty and dark halls. It was very quiet. Usually at this time some of them would still be awake playing games, especially Haechan. He smiled remembering the time when Haechan would pester him every night to download the games and play with him. Doyoung is no gamer so he would reject every time until he gave up. Instead, doyoung would be by his side with food while his gaming with the other members.

DOYOUNG POV:

Those were the old times....

How did it change to this?

What happened to us?

We were very close. One day I woke up and I'm all alone.

Was that all just a dream? Wished I didn't have to wake up from it....

They're probably asleep already, but it's weird that it's so quiet. I should just go to sleep "sigh". Today was so exhausting. But who am I to complain. At least this way I can make up for my incompetent self even if it's just a bit.

What did the company even see in me. I'm nothing compared to my brother or members. I'm just an eyesore. Wished I have what they have, then maybe I can fit in with the rest.

I know my members are probably tired of me already, with how i nag at them everyday. I feel sorry for them because I'm not good at showing my feelings. At least by doing that I can make them notice me even if it's just for a bit. Even if it's with expressions that doesn't look nice.

Oh my god Doyoung what are you thinking, I'm probably just tired. Another award show tomorrow, another hectic day. I hope tomorrow will be better than today even if it's just for a bit.

3RD PERSON POV:

Doyoung woke up from a loud sound. He checked his phone and it was 4.17 in the morning. He thought it was a robber and was about to call the police when he heard people talking.

"Hyung that was fun, we should do it again"

"Yeah we should"

"Shhh, we should keep our voice down. What if doyoung hear us"

"He's probably sleeping already so it's ok"

"We should probably go to sleep now"

Doyoung was shocked. He thought they were all asleep but instead they were hanging out without him. 'No wonder it was unusually quiet today' smiling bitterly. He closed his eyes, tears flowing down from his eyes.

-