4(2)

I remembered seeing this hair n I was like "Oh my gaddd he's going to perform in this hair😳" but then it's back to black during their concert🤡🤡

-

3RD PERSON POV:

-June 26-

Their last concert in Japan. It's Yuta's hometown. It's been years since they've last been here. All of everyone's emotions were brimming to fall out before the concert even started. It was a memorable night.

Memorable indeed.

The sun was so bright that day. As the sun goes down, the moon shone bright above the sky with the stars guiding everyone that sets their eyes on it towards the stage.

Wave of neon green light illuminating the whole place. Like what mark said "like a grass" (An: that's me trying to b funny😂🤣).

They started their performance with a bang. All eyes and attentions from their sold out dome tour are on them. Even their teacher Lee Soo Man and fellow bandmate, Shotaro (An: I miss Shotaro n Sungchan n the rookies😭 SM really went too far this time! SM watch out😡🫵) were there that night. Everyone who were there could feel the passion that each and everyone of them were putting.

And then it came........

The performance that will leave a mark in everyone's memories.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Doyoung's solo performance is up next. All of Nct 127 members, even those who are getting ready for their next performance and those that just ended are watching........except for 1. Cheering and applause could be heard.

Silence filled the entire dome, awaiting for the main character of that night to come out.

A single light shone the stage and there........stood Doyoung. He brought the microphone near his mouth.....

.

.

.

(An: pardon the song(?) ur about to read😖 I'm not a singer/songwriter/composer,  just some random thoughts😣😣)

[Narration, Song, Thoughts]

nae chingu.

Questions were in everyone's mind at that moment. A different song? New solo song?

have you forgotten about me?

That line caught someone's attention. He could feel that it's directed to him. Which made him to look and focused on Doyoung who's on the stage.