Act 0 : Prologue

"Quit it Lu Min!" The Young girl says to the ladder who was just seconds ago was poking at her cheek.

"Aiyah fine, But you gotta take a break or else you'll end up with a bad neck from studying hunched over like that all day!" The Taller girl says as if she were her mother.

Lan Yang And Lu Min were close friends, though everyone often thought lan's were stuck up or just often quiet and non-social people, they were very incorrect about that.

Lan Yang was very social, compared to her brother Lan Qiren.

She loved to talk about nature and the beautiful white pure snow during the winter season, Or how the rabbits in the forest would look in spring.

"Lu Min! You know I must do this before the end of this day or else I'll receive yet another lashing!" Lan Yang says with the whiny voice of a child, Lu Min giggles.

"Aiyah, alright! I'll help you then. Let's see" she says looking over at the paper, she scoots off the desk she was sitting on and sits beside Lan Yang a little too close causing the other's ears to flush, luckily Lu Min didn't seem to notice.

"You spelt that wrong," she says pointing out the miss-spelled word "its 'Yunmeng' not 'yunmeg'" Lan Yang groans "this is your fault! If only you didn't bug me so much I wouldn't be behind in my work! Oh, forgive me my Lan sect ancestors," the girl Whispers, clasping her hands together in prayer.

Lu Min laughs and places her hands on top of Lan Yang's clasped ones causing the girl's ears to go redder, "Aiyah, yes forgive me for I have caused this lazy lan to become a punk instead of a quiet stuck up person like her brother" she says before giggling and letting go, Lan Yang pouts "that's not funny...!" She protests before laughing along with Lu Min.

At the time they were the best of friends, Closer than most.

Unfortunately, not all good things last long, as you must already know from Mo Dao Zu Shi.

The two did truly care for one another; but all good things must come to an end when one's sect is attacked by an incredibly strong and difficult opponent.

for The not very well known Lu clan, soon this tragedy would strike them, causing Lu Min to distance herself from Lan Yang.

So here is the story of This friendship that suddenly became more but took 13+ years to continue.

End of Prologue [♪]

⊹˚˖ ︶꒷꒦︶︶꒦︶꒷﹕🍶﹕︶꒦꒷︶꒦︶꒷︶ ˖˚

AUTHOR NOTE: This is really bad but hey, i love making Oc's (i mean who doesn't) so, if you read the previous chapter then you know this story is about Lan Qirans younger sister blah blah, Lesbian angst. AHEM, anyways. Let the Chaos Begin!