Act 1 : The Fool

CONTENT WARNING: There will be Self harm, blood & murder!
You have been warned.

"No..." she whispers as she watches the body hit the floor.

"NO" she screams out rushing over checking the man's body.

"oh god oh god! he's dead oh god..." she says shaking, "What does it matter!?! He murdered my parents!" Lu Min screamed out, "no you don't understand Lu Min! He is a lan sect senior... i-if they found out you killed him.... You.." Lan Yang stands up "we have to go. We have to run" she says grabbing Lu Min's Hands with her blood stained one's.

Lu Min Scoffed loudly, "Leave?! As if! where am i to go? this man killed my parents, god knows where my siblings are! if they are even still alive!?" She angrily says, tears threatening to spill.

Lan Yang's eyes started watering as well "i don't care. We will leave, make new clothes, burn our old ones and leave. Even change our names!! As long as we aren't here.. please i cant.." She Trailed off, her mind was racing and she didn't know what to do.

she thought about it, losing Lu Min, never seeing her ever again.

She couldn't.

Her heart hurt, even if it had taken her years to finally accept it, She was deeply in love with the other, She couldn't deny it.

so she decided then and there, She didn't care if she hated her, she would stay by her side.

"Lu Min, please! You can't.. You can't just leave me... At least lets.." she trailed off again "lets get married." She says causing Lu Min to stare at her in shock.

"Married...? As in..?" She says, Lan Yang nods.
"yes. The temple down the road; No one is there. We can do it quickly! All we need is to pray to our parents, pray to the gods and then to each other...! Then we can run away..!" She says nervously, heart racing a million times a minute.

After a few seconds that felt like years Lu Min laughed "Oh Baobao. You have always been so cute. Even now confessing to me after Ive just killed someone. Saying you wish to marry me.." she trailed off, her smile turning into a frown "and.. if we do. What if they find us? What then."

Lan Yang gulps.

"Ill fight them. I swear ill fight them, kill them even. I wont let them get you." She has a serious expression on her face which causes Lu Mm to chuckle.

"Then, Lets go." She says clasping Lan Yang's hand tighter, walking forward.

When they entered the temple it was quiet, the candles were still lit and the warmth gave a cozy feeling.

Lu Min has led Lan Yang towards the Shrine of the temple and knelt down.

The shorter had been nervously thinking to herself 'Gosh, finally being able to be with Lu Min and it's after a massacre.'

They released their hands from one another's and faced towards the shrine alter, Lan Yang spoke up "The Heaven and earth."

They took a bow.

"To Our parents." Another bow.

They turn to each other for the final bow, "To each other." Then gave the final bow.

After they are finished they stare at one another, Lu Min is the first to speak "Aiyah, your hands are covered in blood.

How shameful this 'wedding' must seem" she says grabbing the others hands, She pulls her in close and kisses her.

Lan Yang was shocked, She hadn't expected to even confess let alone marry and kiss Lu Min!
she thought it might be a dream but then again she wouldn't dream of Lu Min killing someone... Would she?