[1] Sick

[tomdaya]
this is during the nwh press tour :)
(Word count - 1364 )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

zendaya's pov -

today was the first day of the nwh press tour and i am beyond excited however i know that my boyfreind tom is not. usually he would be very excited however this past week he has been ill and I mean ill. Every morning he wakes up vomiting and he has a really bad fever. I feel really bad because I don't know how I can help him.

I woke up this morning to hear Tom having a coughing fit downstairs so I quickly ran downstairs , I ran next to him and started rubbing and tapping his back. " babe I don't think it's a good idea if you go today your still not very well" I say firmly but softly. "I have to I don't want to miss the first day of the press tour I will just take some paracetamol now and I will take them with me to the studio I will be fine darling don't worry" his voice sounding hoarse. "Okay" I say unsurely " but please tell me if you feel any worse do you promise" " I promise love"
"Okay now come we better get going" I say leading us to the door and getting into my car

Tom's pov -
I woke not feeling any better but today is the first day of the press tour and I don't want to miss it. I looked down and saw my beautiful girlfriend peacefully sleeping on my chest I quickly gave her a kiss on the head and went downstairs to get some paracetamol. I was walking halfway down the stairs until I started having a coughing fit , I quickly ran into the kitchen so I didn't wake up z but it was to late I heard her come running down the stairs and the next thing I know she was by my side , I honestly couldn't have asked for a better girlfriend she is always by my side. "Babe I don't think it's a good idea if you go today your still not very well" she said while rubbing my back. " I have to I don't want to miss the first day of the press tour I will just take some paracetamol now and I will take them with me to the studio I will be fine darling don't worry" I say my voice sounding hoarse it hurt so much when I talked and I knew having to do a full day of talking wouldn't make it any better but I couldn't miss the first day of the press tour. " okay but please tell me if you feel any worse do you promise" she says looking at me with worried eyes. God I feel so bad I don't want to worry her she already has enough to be worried about and I'm just adding more stress  for her. " I promise love I will tell you if I feel worse" I say " okay now come we better get going" she says and we go into her car.

When we get to the studio i already feel a bit worse but I don't worry z so I just put on a smile. I walk into the room where we will be doing the interviews and I am met with Jacob. "hey man" I s ay but my voice coming out hoarse again "woah dude are you okay you sound like shit" " jee thanks Jacob and yeah I'm fine just not feeling the best"  " you knew what I meant , well as long as you feel alright to be here"
"Yeah" "anyways where's z" "she's getting her hair and makeup done I think" "oh okay,well how are things with you and z" he smirks
" yeah it's going good we are thinking about moving in together sometime soon, how's things with u and your girl" "that's great I'm so happy for yous , yeah we are good we have booked a holiday for next year we are dead excited" just at the moment a wave of nausea hit me, I quickly ran to the bathroom and sat down next to the toilet and threw up. I heard Jacob coming into the bathroom "hey dude you okay"
"Can you please get z for me" "yeah of course" he runs out the bathroom and goes and gets z. I just sit next to the toilet feeling to weak to stand up and every so often I throw up . I hear z running in and she comes and sits next to me " babe i really think you should just go home me and Jacob can just do the interviews for today" she says while running her fingers through my curls. " I don't know what to do z I'm tired I feel awful but I don't want to go home I really don't know what to do" I stated crying and z pulls me in her arms

Zendaya's pov -
When Tom started crying I just pulled him in my arms immediately and ran my fingers through his brown curls. " hey listen it's okay , it's okay I know you don't want to go home but I really think it's best if you do we only have 3 interviews to do today and me and Jacob can just do them you clearly aren't very well love you can barely stand up you need to have a proper rest"  he sighs " I know your right , will go home but do you promise you will call me on your way home" he says while sniffling. " I promise now you go home and go to bed and have some sleep" "okay I love you so so much and thank you for this" " it's okay babe now go home and get some rest I love you" I help him to the car and he drives himself home luckily it was still earlyish so there wasn't many people on the road so he will be home in no time.

Me and Jacob were sat getting ready to do the first interview of the day. " hello my name is mark (I made it up)" " hi mark" me and Jacob both reply. " oh where is Tom" "he's not very well so he's at home getting rest but he will be back for upcoming interviews when he is better which hopefully won't be long" I answer "oh okay well tell him that I hope feels better soon" " I will thank you I'm sure he will appreciate it" after that he gets in with the interview.

We have finally finished the interviews , now don't get me wrong usually I would be quite sad that hey we're over but I just want to know how Tom is. " well Jacob I'm going but I will see you tomorrow bright and early again" I say with a laugh " yeah see ya later z" he gives me a hug and I text Darnell to see where he is since he said he would take me home . I quickly text Tom saying I was in my way home and then I found out where darnell was and he took me home.

I say thank you to Darnell and I run up to the door and quickly unlock it, I run upstairs into mine and toms bedroom to see him on his phone. " hey babe how you feeling" " a bit better I just can't believe I missed the first day of the press tour" " it's not your fault babe" I say while lying down next to him. " anyways how were the interviews" " they were alright all the interviews hope you feel better soon"
" oh that's nice of them" " yeah it was" I layed my head on his chest and I started tracing patterns on his abs. After a few minutes i felt myself starting to fall asleep bit before I let myself be taken over by sleep i made sure Tom was asleep which he was so I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and let sleep take over me .

That's it for my first one shot I hoped you enjoyed it <3
If you have any ideas please let me know <3