[6] perfect family

this one is a bit longer <3]

comment any suggestions you want to see me write aswell <3

(just for this story imagine z had a boyfriend called James)

Zendaya's pov -

I put the stick on my bathroom counter. I can't believe it! I'm pregnant! I can't wait to tell James he's gonna be so excited ,I need to find the perfect way to tell him.

Just then I got a text from him.

James <3- hey baby I'm working till late so i'm just gonna stay at my place tonight xx

Me - okay babe i'll see you in the morning xx

James - see you then xx

That's it ! I have the perfect idea. I will go to his apartment and wait for him to get in and tell him the good news. He's gonna be so excited.

-a few hours later-

I get in my car and start driving to James's apartment with the positive test in my pocket. After a 30 minute car drive I pull up to James's apartment but his car is already there which is weird since he said he was working late. I shrugged it off not thinking anything of it and got out of my car and walked to the front door.

I opened the door with my spare key and walked up to the bedroom. I opened the door only to see James in bed with another girl kissing her.

"WHAT THE HELL" i shouted , my mind not being able to process what was going on.

" B-babe it's n-not what it looks l-like" he says getting out of the bed walking up to me

"So you didn't just have your tongue down her throat!" I shouted my voice laced with hurt.

"Why are you even here i t-told you I wasn't home till late." he asks, sounding like I'm in the wrong even though he's the one in the wrong.

"Why are you acting like I'm the one in the wrong , you're the one who's in bed with another girl!"

"I think you're overreacting if im being honest"

"Overreacting" i scoff "if you must know i came here to tell you i was pregnant but clearly you have other things to do" i run down stairs on the verge of tears.

"Babe wait!" he calls out running after me.

"Don't call me that," I say , tears rolling down my face.

"I love you"

"No you don't , if you loved me you wouldn't stick your tongues down other girls throats!" I shouted at him.

"Where are you gonna go,hm,you can't raise a child by yourself" he says

"I would rather raise this child by myself than raise it with you." and with that i walked out the house slamming the door on the way out.

I got in my car and drove to the place I know I'm cared for.

—----

Tom's pov -

I was sat on my couch with Tessa on my knee watching tv until I heard a rapid knocking on my front door.

"I'm coming" I shouted to the person at the door looking for my keys to open the door. When I opened it I saw a very tired z. She had tears rolling down which meant her tears were all puffy and red.

I pull her into a hug. "What happened?" I said while running my hand up and down her back to try and calm her down.

"I-i went to James's house to tell him something b-but when i got there he w-was with another girl i-in bed" she says while holding onto me for dear life .