[7]accident

suggested by anoymous_reader_22

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tom -

'Love please stop' I say whining to Zendaya while keeping my eyes on the road. 'What it's cute you were a very good singer' she said laughing, we were talking about the video of me singing as billy elliot.

'Are you trying to say i'm not a good singer now?' I questioned. 'Maybe' she says with a smirk. I gasped, sounding offended. 'I'm joking' she laughed and slapped my knee.

We stopped at a red light, and I looked at Zendaya,she looked perfect. She has grey sweatpants on and my hoodie, her hair in a messy bun and she's wearing her glasses with no makeup on. She looked gorgeous.

'What' she says with a little giggle at the end. 'You look beautiful' I compliment her. 'Tom I'm literally in sweats and I have no makeup on.'

'Yeah and you still look as gorgeous as ever.' I said smiling and put my hand on her thigh.

The light turned green so I started to drive again until I heard Zendaya scream. I looked quickly and saw that a car was coming at us fast and the driver looked drunk. I quickly swerved the car round to my side so the car would hit my door instead of hers.and then it all went black.

Zendaya-

I woke up to a ringing in my ears. I looked around and the car was completely shattered and there was blood all over and it was on my hoodie.

I wasn't bleeding though so who was. That was when I looked down and saw Tom his shirt was covered in blood and he had scratches and bruises on his face.

'TOM?' I say, shaking him and running my hands through his curls to hopefully wake him up. He slowly started to open his eyes. 'Z-zendaya?'  'Hey you're okay' I say, stroking the side of his face.  'W-what h-happened' he asks, looking around.

'W-w got in a crash' 'shit a-are you okay' he looks up at me with concern. 'I-im fine'. All of a sudden he winces.

'Tom what's the matter' where does it hurt i ask concerned. 'S-shit z it hurts' 'w-what where' i ask looking for my phone. 'H-here' he says weakly and quietly pointing to his chest where there was a massive blood stain.

'S-shit right tom i need you to focus on my voice' i say worriedly his breathing was already starting to slow down. 'M-mhm' he winces.

I quickly dialled 999 and asked for an ambulance and told them where we were. 'Tom stay awake for me, the ambulance is almost here.'

I managed to take off my hoodie so I was using that to put pressure on his wound. He slowly took my hand and rubbed his fingers over my knuckles with as much strength as he had and said , 'i-i'm sorry l-love'.

He closed his eyes and his breaths got shorter and quieter. I quickly dropped my phone which still had the 999 operator on the phone and held him. 'No ,no, no tom please the ambulance is on the way. Please I need you' I sobbed into his neck.

The sirens started getting closer and closer making my head hurt but I don't care, I just need Tom to be okay. 'Please just stay with me tom' i say one last time before the ambulance arrived.

It pulled up and the paramedics rushed up to the car with all of their equipment. They carefully pulled him out of the car and put him on a stretcher and put him in the back of the ambulance.

'Wait' I shouted. 'Honey are you okay are you hurt' one of the paramedics ran over to me. 'N-no , i don't think so but please tell me tom will be okay' i sobbed. 'We're doing the best we can , would you like to come in the back of the ambulance with us and you can stay with him while I check you over?' she asked me. 'Yeah please'. I said my voice was still shaky.

I walked into the back of the ambulance and the sight of Tom made me want to cry even more. They had put an oxygen mask over his face and he had a few needles in his arms which I was assuming was pain relief.

After what seemed forever we arrived at the hospital and they immediately rushed Tom to surgery. I needed to ring mine and tom's families to tell them so i decided to ring niki. I went to my contacts and clicked her number and the phone began to ring. After a few rings she picked up the phone.

'Hey sweetheart you okay' she asks me. Just the sound of her voice made me cry. 'U-um not r-really how fast can you get to LA' 'I'll try and book the next flight out why has something happened.' she asks. 'M-me and tom got in a car crash' at this point i was having a full on breakdown. 'O-oh my god are you okay'

' i am but tom's not' i sobbed. 'Nikki, he's gone into surgery and I have no idea what to do. I'm scared I can't lose him'  'you won't, sweetheart i promise i know my son and he is a fighter.i tell you what i'll ring your mom so you don't have to explain it all again and i will be there by tomorrow okay?' she asks.

' Okay thank you so much niki!' I say gratefully. 'No problem sweetie now just keep me updated but please don't worry like i say toms a fighter'

'Okay ill keep you updated i'll see you tomorrow' i say and hang up the phone.

15 minutes later my mom,dad and darnell walk through the door and my mom runs over to me. 'My god daya are you okay' she asks hugging me. 'I-im fine its tom im worried about, mom it was awful his t-shirt was covered in blood - and' i started breathing. 'Daya you need to breathe okay. I promise you Tom is in the best place he can be and they're all professionals' my mom says to me. I take a few deep breaths before my dad and darnell come over and give me a hug.

Just then the doctor walks over to us. 'Is he okay! Please tell me he's okay' I say. 'The surgery went well and we managed to get all the glass out from his cut on his chest'

'Oh thank god , when will he wake up'

'It could be later on tonight or tomorrow we are not sure'  'Can I go see him?' 'yes of course his room number is 296' i thank the doctor and run straight to his room with my mom dad and darnell following me.

Before walking in I said 'i need to tell niki that the surgery went well'. 'Its okay ill do that you go see your lover' darnel says, i thank him before walking into toms room.

I sat next to him and held his hand. 'Please tom if you can hear me please wake up i love you' i kiss his head and lean my head against the bed and let sleep take over me.

-the next day-

I wake up to see Tom still not awake but then I hear the door open and niki,dom,harry,my mom, dad and darnell all walk in the room. I walk up to niki and give her a hug.

'Are you okay honey?' she asked me. 'Better than yesterday now that I know he's gonna be okay' I say and give her a small smile.

A few more hours passed and it was lunch time. 'we're all gonna go to the cafeteria do you want anything bringing back z?' Harry asks me. 'I'm okay, thank you' I say with a small smile.

They all leave the room to go get some food which means it was just me and tom. I hold his hand and place a kiss on his knuckles.

Just then I heard a groan. 'Tom can you hear me ?' I ask. He slowly opens his eyes and adjusts them to the light. 'Hey you're awake' I smiled and stroked his hair. 'z-zendaya ' he asks. 'Yeah i'm here.'

'W-what happened?' he asks. 'W-we got in an accident' 'are you okay'

'Tom you're literally in a hospital bed and you're asking me if I'm okay?' I let out a small laugh. ' i love you' he says cupping my cheek with his hand. 'I love you too' and with that I close the gap and give him a kiss. 'I'm pleased you're okay, 'I say, holding his hand again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i didn't really know what to put for the ending but i hope this is okay <3