[9]Family christmas mornings

Tom and Zendaya have a daughter called Marie wand she is 4 years old
Warning this is a short one but I wanted to make a short cute one shot for Christmas 🤍

————————————————————

Marie quietly why walked over to her moms side of the bed with her Christmas pajamas on and her spider man teddy bear which her dad got her for her 1st Christmas. "Mommy" she whispers in her moms ear while tugging at her hoodie sleeve, the hoodie which belonged to her husband but she just stole it.

"What's the matter baby" Zendaya replied looking at what time it was. "Mommy it's Christmas" Marie says with a big grin on her face. "Merry Christmas Marie" "merry Christmas mommy" "do you want to wake up daddy" Zendaya says and Marie's little face light up with a bright smile and nodded.

Zendaya lifted her up onto the bod and placed her in between her and to, so she could wake him up. Marie i media toy started jumping in the bed. "Wake up daddy it's Christmas" she kept on doing this until Tom slowly woke up running his eyes.

"Morning daddy merry Christmas" "morning love merry Christmas" Tom says giving Marie a hug. "Can we go down stairs to see if Santa's been" Marie asks jumping up and down again.
Tom and Zendaya look at each other laughing. "Yeah come on let's go" they both say getting out if there bed.

Like I say sorry about it being short but I just wanted to do a little Christmas one 🎄