[2] suprise

tomdaya

tom and zendaya have been dating for 4 years 

~~~~~~

Toms pov-

Today I'm going to surprise my amazing beautiful girlfriend who is currently in italy. We haven't seen each other for about 3 months because ive been busy because its the uncharted press tour and z has been busy doing photo shoots.

I cant wait to surprise her, i texted darnell to make sure it was still okay for him to come pick me up

Me- hey darnell is it still okay if you pick me up from the airport.

Darnell - yeah that's fine what time does your plane land again ?

Me - it lands at 4pm

Darnell - okay i'll pick you up then btw z keeps asking about you

Me - thanks mate, i can't wait to see her tmrw

Darnell - im gonna have to go cos she's just come into the house from another photo shoot

Me - okay mate , also thanks for this

Darnell - no problem :)

After i made sure darnell could pick me up for the airport i packed my suitcase and i even brought an extra hoodie cos i new zendaya would want one. I looked at the time and realised it was 10pm so i had a quick shower then went to sleep so i could be up early in the moring.

The next morning-

toms pov-

i woke up to my alarm blaring in my ears but i wasn't fussed cos today is finally the day i get to see my amazing girlfriend. i quickly got up and got dressed than i put my suitcase in the boot of my car and drove to the airport. i got past security without being recognised and there were no paps there which was nice it just meant i could relax till i had to go on my plane. 

~ time skip~

i got of the plane and there were paps this time which wasn't fun i quickly texted Darnell to tell him i'm of the plane and he told me where he was. i quickly left the airport while being surrounded by paps but i just tried my best to ignore them and get passed, i eventually got into the car. 'hey Darnell thanks for picking me up' i say while smiling. ' no problem , z had a meeting this morning so she won't be home till later tonight.'he says while driving driving out of the airport.'okay that's perfect cos i want to cook us a meal and have a nice little date.' i say 'well lucky for you i have a family thing so i wont be in the house while you are here so yous 2 will have the house all to yourselves.' 'thanks mate i was thinking of taking her somewhere but we won't be back till late so i was a bit worried we were gonna wake you up but at least i won't have to worry about that now.' ' so what are you gonna do to surprise z' Darnell asks. ' well i was gonna ask you if you could tell her that she has a last minute meeting at a restaurant and then im gonna surprise her with dinner than im gonna take her to the beach.' i say quite proudly that i cam up with this. ' well im sure she is gonna love it tom and i will tell her she has a last minute meeting when i drop you off.' 'thanks mate i couldn't have done it without you.' ' its no problem, im sick of z sulking and saying how much she misses you so im glad you came.' he says laughing and i laugh to. ' yeah that sounds like z'

~time skip~

zendaya's pov

I just got of the phone to Darnell and he said i had a last minute meeting at a restaurant so i got in my car and drove to the restaurant.I parked my car and went in through the back so paparazzi wouldn't find me but i wasn't looking where i was going and bumped into someone. 'omg i'm so sorry!' 'no problem darling.' said a british voice. i know that voice. i looked up to see my boyfriend looking at me with a grin on his face. 'TOM!' i give him the biggest hug. 'hey love' 'what are you doing here i thought you were busy.' 'i'm on a break before im making my tv show so im staying with here for 2 months if thats okay.' he says looking down at me  'of course it is i thought i was going to be alone with Darnell being gone but this is great I've really missed you to' 'ive missed you to love' i look up at him and we kiss, it's a nice short sweet kiss but we didn't want to get caught so we both pulled away. 'right lets go eat and than after that i have another surprise' i follow hi in and we both sit and we have a lovely meal and than after that he surprised me and took me to the beach. Today was the best day and I can't wait to spend 2 months with the love of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im so sorry for not updating i've just got exams coming up so ive been revising but i have another chapter in the making so stay tuned <3