[8] please dont leave me

(mj and peter are both 26 and married)

TW - talk of injuries 

Mj's pov -

It's 2 in the morning and I am pacing the floors in mine and Peter's bedroom.

He said he was going to go on a night patrol but he promised me he would be back for 12 but that was 2 hours ago.

He always kept his promises especially when he went on patrols or missions , he'd always say 'i promise i'll come back and we can watch a movie' because he knew how scared and anxious i get so something has to have happened.

I have rang his phone about 10 times and each time it has gone to voicemail ,no message or anything telling me he was okay. My anxiety is getting the best of me and all these terrible thoughts are circling my head so I picked up my phone and rang tony.

After 3 rings he finally picked up. "Mj what's going on its 2 in the morning" tony asks me. "Tony it's pete-" "what , what's the matter with him" he interrupts me.

"I don't know tony he said he was gonna go on night patrol but he promised me he'd be back for 12 but he hasn't come back and he isn't answering my calls" i say while tears are streaming down my face.

"Okay i'll check his suit, but try to breathe okay his phone might just be dead or he might not have connection" "okay" i sigh and take a few deep breaths , i really hope Tony's right and his phone is either dead or has no signal.

" Right, I've got his location and I'm gonna go to him okay" Tony says and I can already hear the metal from his suit clanking together. "Okay please keep me updated" i say wiping my tears away with peter's hoodie sleeve. "I will , I promise " then he hangs up the phone.

I lay down on mine and Peter's bed but it feels too big , wherever you are Peter please just be okay and safe.

Tony's pov -

As soon as mj told me that peter hadn't been answering his calls i immediately was worried but i didn't want mj know that since she rang me for help.

I found Peter's location and immediately went there , dodging buildings as I flew past them all until I got to where peter's location was

"Oh my god.." I looked down and found Peter lying down with a puddle of blood around him. I quickly bent down to check if he was still breathing , luckily he was but it was shallow and each breath was getting shorter.

I quickly and carefully picked Peter up in my arms and flew straight back to the compound.

"BRUCE COME HERE QUICK" I shouted trying to put pressure on Peter's wound after i put him on a medical bed.

"What's the matter tony" Bruce says, running through the door.

"I found the kid in an alley with a puddle of blood around him, can you see what's the matter with him? I need to ring mj and tell her to come" i say quickly just wanting peter safe.

"Yeah of course quick go ring mj i bet she's worried sick" he says an i quickly run out the room and ring mj.

"Tony, have you found him?" mj says as soon a she picks up.

"I have found him but you need to come to the compound quickly"

"Why tony whats the matter with him please tell me he's alright" i can hear the anxiety in her voice as it wobbles with fear.

"Bruce is with him now but i have to go help him but i will see you when you arrive okay?"

"Okay i'm on my way" she says and i can already hear her running out of her door.