Chapter 38- The quicker i do it, the quicker it will end

JULIE'S P.O.V

one week has gone by already. Liam came by to visit me everyday. but i said i didn't want to see him. i don't want to now. i feel very sad here. i feel like i was left all alone here by my parents, like they just abandoned me.

i'm all alone. the two girls that are my age are not very nice.. they tried being my friends but i rejected them . i'm feeling a little depressed. i wake up really late, have lunch all by myself, go back to bed, go out to have dinner by myself too, then go back to bed and sleep.

when i feel like this i always try to be alone. i don't like being alone because when i'm alone i act like this.

i miss Liam, Dani, everyone. and especially Harry.

everyday i look out by the window to see if the police car comes . i have to get out of here . i'm feeling worst and after everything that happened before i came here, i feel like killing myself.

maybe that's the best option.. maybe i don't deserve this life. after all i've gone through because of my parents.. yes i've had lots of good moments too. like the ones i shared with grandma, Liam, my friends.

but now i feel horrible. i feel like i don't deserve all this.

i got up from my bed and walked towards the kitchen. i walked quietly trying not to get noticed.

i went in the kitchen where the cooks were. i hid behind the refrigerator and waited until they weren't looking.

and when they weren't i went for it. i ran until the drawers and opened them. and there it was. a big and very sharp knife.

the quicker i do it, the quicker it will end. i just need to stick it in me hard.

was this right? was i doing the right choice? or the wrong one again?

"JULIE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? STOP!" i heard someone shouting at me.

it seemed like everything was now in slow motion. i looked down at my waist and saw blood. i didn't even notice i had stuck the knife in me.

i pulled the knife off of me feeling lots of pain and looked at it. it was full of blood and so was my hand.

i started to feel dizzy and then suddenly everything became black and i felt my head banging on the floor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIAM'S P.O.V

it had been one week now since Ju went to the orphanage. one week since the last time i saw her.. i went to the orphanage.. but they said she didn't want any visitors.

i went there everyday hoping i'd see her. but i didn't. i'll try my luck now, i'll go there and i'll try to see her again. i miss her so much.

i walked up to the kitchen to eat some grapes before i went over to the orphanage. and my phone started ringing.

"hello?" i answered

"hi, is this Liam Payne?" the person on the phone asked me. it seemed like the person was running and panicking

"yes.. who is it?" i asked curiously

"this is Jackie from the orphanage Julie is at. look, Julie was at the kitchen and she stuck a knife in her waist! she's being taken to the hospital, and we would like you , as her cousin to come over and-" she said but i didn't hear the rest as i dropped the phone on the floor

i was in shock. Julie WHAT? shit. this wasn't good. i felt tears in my eyes as i kept imagining the scene.

i'm the one supposed to make her feel okay and i totally messed up. what if she's not okay? what if she dies?!

i couldn't have these bad feeling right now. i had to go to the hospital. immediately.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER 38!!

keepp reading and voting!! thank youu

-Gabii<3