♡︎ ᑭᗴᖇᔕᑌᗩᔕIOᑎ

{Luisa looks so done

{Luisa looks so done.}

{btw I'm allowing fanart now}

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

It was time for your daily afternoon walk! How exciting!

Not for today though, after having that talk with Abuela earlier today. Your mood changed drastically. Normally you'd be happy to go on the walk, but now it seemed dull, even with the sun seemingly smiling at you.

You sighed a heavy sigh.

'Okay it's okay, it's just one night. One special night. A super-duper special nigh— stop that! I'm sure you won't miss anything cool or important! But you will. No, I won't. You will. I will not! You—'

As you were arguing with yourself (which you didn't see as crazy), you weren't aware of the 8 pairs of eyes staring at you like animals looking at their prey.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Four people were standing in a place where you were unable to spot them.

"Why can't we just go up to them? We look like kidnappers."

"Because it will look suspicious if we just walked up to them asking why they're not coming."

"But you heard the whole thing!"

"It's not my fault I have this gift!"

"Well to me it seems—"

"Enough! The more you argue, the less time you'll get to ask them."

"What do you mean by "you'll" aren't you asking them too, Isabella?"

"No, I'm not. Unlike you three, I have something important to do."

Isabella was lying, you were far more important than pleasing the village. But she had to keep up her streak of being perfect. So, Isabella stood up from their hiding spot and walked away from your direction.

She also sneakily bloomed some flowers in your hair before she left completely.

"Well that's one less nuisanc— I mean person to deal with. So who's gonna convince them first?"

"Me obviously."

"What! No! We all agreed it'd be me fir—"