♡︎ ᘜIᖴT ᖴᗩᗪIᑎᘜ

[if you somehow managed to miss this, take it:]

[im not sure if I should call it lore or story information

[im not sure if I should call it lore or story information.]

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

You immediately ran up to her and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, you also placed your hand on her arm hoping that would ease her never ending sobs, "Luisa! What's wrong?" You asked.

Instead of being met with an answer, you were met with more sobs. You hated seeing your friends in such a state and not knowing why, so you did the only thing you could think of during the situation. You maneuvered yourself under Luisa's arm so that you were now sitting on her thigh. She leaned back as to not crush you under her heavy weight.

You scooped her cheeks with your palms to make her look down at you. Her hazel eyes were now fixated on you, more steamy tears started streaming from her eyes, making your fingers wet.

You didn't care, the only thing that mattered right now was making Luisa feel better.

"Okay Luisa, I'm going to ask you few questions. You can answer by nodding or shaking, or you can answer with your words. Does that sound okay?" Luisa nodded. She had to admit, she was already starting to feel better with you here.

"Did this happen because of something earlier?" She nodded slowly. "Okay, next question. Was it someone or something?"

"Something..." She muttered as she stared into your [e/c] hues.

"Alright we're getting somewhere," You smiled hoping to ease her nerves, "Now, do you want to tell me what that something was?"

Luisa hesitated. Should she really trust you with this information? She had to tell someone right? She couldn't just bubble it up inside and hope for the best.