♡︎ ᗩᑎTOᑎIOᔕ ᐯOIᑕᗴ

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

The night went on like any other ceremony night, festive and colorful.

You didn't see any other Madrigal family member after the Isabella encounter. But that didn't bother you, you knew they probably had to be preparing elsewhere.

You also didn't see your mom after Mirabel's tìa, Pepa, "kidnapped" her. So you just stayed with Mariano until it was time.

And soon, it was time.  The crowd moved out of the path of the stairs, they all moved just enough so one or two people could walk through without trouble. Pepa's side of the family, except for Antonio, streamed out of the red-ish curtain that flowed at the end of the pavement.

Pepa's kids stood by the side that you were standing on, Camilo shoved Mariano out of the way as he took his place standing beside you. You didn't even notice the rest of the family behind you. You weren't going to lie, it was kinda overwhelming. Isabella (who suddenly appeared on your left) slipped her hand smoothly into your left one, while Camilo snaked his arm around your [body type] waist, securing you and making sure you couldn't go anywhere.

You were, quite literally, trapped between both sides of the family.

That's when you spotted your mom at the top of the staircase next to Antonio's soon-to-be door that was sparkling with a golden and brown glow.

But she wasn't alone, oh no she's never alone inside the walls of Casita, and neither are you.

But back to what I was saying, she wasn't standing alone up there. Standing on each side of her were Pepa and Félix.

From what you could see, Pepa's nervous grip on [M/n] looked tight. Exactly like Camilo's hold on your waist. Her hands were entwined with [M/n]'s [s/c] hands. Félix on the other hand, his left arm managed to snake around to Pepa's waist, trapping [M/n] in between them with no escape. His right hand held the hands of Pepa, whose hands were holding tightly onto [M/n]'s hands.

The small chatter amongst the crowd of villagers died down as soon as Abuela's form stepped into view from the middle part of the staircase.

Abuela breathed a heavy sigh before she spoke to the large crowd below her, "Fifty years ago, in our darkest moment. This candle blessed us with a miracle and the greatest honor of our family has been to use our blessings to serve this beloved community." She continued, "Tonight we come together once more, as another steps into the light to make us proud." 

Drums started beating out of nowhere in a rhythmic tune, Casita pulled the curtains away to a timid-looking Antonio, standing with his hands in front of him. The brown pavement flipped over to reveal a luscious row of red bricks leading up to the staircase. It looked like a red carpet that you'd see at Celebrity award shows or something.