♡︎ ᗰIᑎOᖇ ᔕᒪᗴᗴᑭOᐯᗴᖇ

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

The worried crowd flowed out of Antonio's room with Abuela and Mirabel leading in front.

Though when Mirabel reached the bottom of the staircase, she looked confused. Like she saw something that was there but then suddenly disappeared.

She readjusted her glasses, "What?" She said to herself. You peeked under the ceiling and saw that she was staring at the Miracle Candle. Was something wrong with it? Was it related to the cracks you saw earlier?

She then turned her attention to the doors staring at them with furrowed brows. Maybe you saw the same flickering door thing like her? But you only saw it on Antonio's door, it couldn't be that the same thing was happening to the others right?

"The cracks were there," She said as she pointed to the candle, "They were...everywhere." She gestured to the floor in a shy way.

"The house was in trouble-- the candle was..." She stopped as she saw the way Abuela looked at her, she tried to see if she could still convince her, "Abuela I promise--"

"That's enough." Abuela firmly stated as she lifted her palm to silence Mirabel, her face showing great disinterest at what she was trying to explain. Abuela turned around to face the crowd, "There is nothing wrong with La Casa Madrigal!" She exclaimed, hoping she could ease everyone's worry, "The magic is strong! And so are the drinks." A few of the adults chuckled at the last part.

"Please music!" Abuela clapped her hands together. Luisa came rushing up with a piano and Augustin started playing a random tune to try and get the atmosphere back to how it was before. 

It seemed to work because the festive music started playing again and everything seemed fine. Except it wasn't, Mirabel stood at the bottom of the staircase in disbelief. She knew she wasn't crazy. She saw it with her own eyes. Was her love for you an illusion? And was her mind trying to come up with new ones to try to trick her into not loving you?

Wait, where'd that come from? Her love for you wasn't fake! It was real! Nonetheless, she was still bewildered. 

You still stood there at the top of the staircase staring at her with empathy, you knew what she saw was real but you still had your doubts too.

Before you could go down to her, a smooth hand was placed on your should. It was Julieta, she looked at you with a concerning motherly look, "Don't worry, [Y/n]. I'll talk to her."  She scooped your cheeks in her soft palms and planted a kiss on your forehead before heading down to speak with her child. 

You stood there in shock. Did your mom allow her to do that? It would make sense since she's been with the Madrigal Family for as long as you can remember but still, it did shock you. 

Nonetheless, you decided to enjoy the rest of the evening instead of worrying about something as small as a few cracks on the wall.

It wasn't something you should worry about right?