♡︎ ᗪᖇᗴᗩᗰ ᔕTOᖇYTIᗰᗴ

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Convincing your mom was easier than you thought.

At first, it was an argument that seemed to go on forever. But one mention of Antonio being sad made her instantly change her mind. She had a very soft spot for children, and you'd use that to your advantage almost all the time she disagreed with you.

[M/n] sighed, "Fine, but we're only going there for Antonio. Nobody else, okay Mi Vida?"

You smiled sweetly at her, "Mhm! Yes, mama!" You hugged her tightly like you didn't just have a massive accident. Your mom leaned down slightly to kiss you on your forehead.

"Okay, now it's time for bed, [N/n]. Go sleep."

You slightly frowned and looked up at your mom with beady eyes, "just a few more minutes?"

"No. You ran out of pity points."

You snapped your fingers like Swiper would after he lost the 'swiper no swiper' and headed up to your room.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

You walked out of the house feeling energized. It was time to tell your dream story to the kids!

You walked down to the story spot and sat down patiently. You waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Okay, this was getting weird.

Normally, the kids would be here by now. Even if some were late, it was okay. But this was too late.

Maybe you should some more? No, you'd forget your dream if you waited for 5 more minutes. You could probably remember more if you tried, yeah, you could try that.

Still, you waited, you were about to give up and leave but then you heard about 5 or 8 high-pitched voices coming in your direction. You turned to your left and saw Mirabel, but it wasn't just her. There was a small horde of midgets chasing her saying something along the lines of "But what about Mirabel?"

Before you could even say hi to Mirabel, she shooted past you trying to lose the horde of midgets.

You stared at the last place she was seen near you.

'I'm sure they'll be back'

And they did come back, but they looked really disappointed like someone just dropped their ice cream.

One of the kids that was holding an empty cup (coffee kid) looked up at you sadly, "is it true that Mirabel didn't get a gift?"

Oh, so that's what it was about.

You knew this was a hard subject to discuss so you had to choose your words carefully, "Just because she doesn't have a gift, doesn't mean she's less special. She's still part of the family Madrigal, right? She's still fantastical and magical, and so are all of you." You booped him on the nose as you made a 'boop' sound effect as you did so.

One of the children raised their hand like this was a classroom, "what did you dream about this time, [N/n]?" The rest of the children finally sat down, getting ready for the tale you were going to share.

"Well, it was set in a modern world. It was like our world here, except that there were new and advanced things almost everywhere! But there was a catch. There were no people!"

The kids gasped, one of the kids shouted, "no people!? Then who lived in there?!"

"Instead of people, there were animals! But they walked and talked like people would. They were even wearing clothes that fit all their body types and weight."

A kid raised her hand, "but where were the people?"

"Nobody knows," you spoke in a low and scary tone to scare them a little, "so, my dream began with a small grey bunny, whose name was Judy Hoops—"

You told them the entirety of your dream, it was long but you somehow remembered all of it. You added your own voices and sound effects to give it a more cartoony feel. You also added actions to fuel the kids' imagination. Some adults joined to listen as well, I guess they loved your dream stories too.

"And so in the end, both Judy Hoops and Nick Wilde became the best cops in the whole of Zootopia! And then the dream ended."

The kids were mesmerized by your story that they didn't even notice you were done. You chuckled and smiled, "alright alright, now it's time for you to go home."

"Wait what?!" The kids shouted.

One of the parents stood up, "Yep, they're right. We've got to get ready for Antonio's night."

The kids all awwed sadly, they loved your stories and they wanted to hear more at the end of each one. After all the kids left, a girl with dark skin and black silky hair walked up to you. She tugged on your sleeve to grab your attention.

You turned to her and smiled, "what's up, Rosa? Is there something you need?" You said as you leaned down to her height.

"Uhm, do you think you could tell us another story tomorrow? I really liked this one."

"Well, it all depends if my mind wants me to dream or not." You chuckled lightly.

Rosa's face dropped to a tiny frown before she got an idea, she reached her hands up and took a hold of your forehead. She stood on the very tip of her toes and whispered, "please can they have another dream, Mr. Brain? Pretty please?"

You smiled a sweet and loving smile, "okay okay, now go get ready. I'll see you there okay?" Rosa nodded.

Before she left, she gave you a high five and a hug then she scurried back home.

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

{I'm saving Tonito's night for a separate chapter cause I need to sleep and I have school tomorrow.}